Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distresses Michelangelo about many of his commissions?
2. How does Buonarroto's wife cause problems for Michelangelo?
3. Who causes Michelangelo problems over his plans for Julius II's tomb?
4. What does the news of the death of the Pope bring?
5. What work of da Vinci's does Giuliano want to show Michelangelo?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on working out problems for oneself. Using Michelangelo's visit to the Topolinos while trying to decide what to do after the death of Lorenzo, discuss how work and solitude are useful in the decision making process.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about family relationships. Use Michelangelo as an example of a person who shows loyalty and support of family. Also discuss how family may cause stress on one individual in the family group.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on competition. Refer to Michelangelo's securing the commission to paint the second wall next to da Vinci as a good example of competition. Discuss in your essay how healthy competition brings about greater achievements.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)