Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distresses Michelangelo about many of his commissions?
(a) having to finish too quickly
(b) not paying him what they are worth
(c) having to comply with other people's ideas
(d) not getting enough of them
2. How does Buonarroto's wife cause problems for Michelangelo?
(a) she becomes a spy for Pope Julius II
(b) she demands fine gowns and jewels
(c) she tries to seduce Michelangelo
(d) she produces several children
3. Who causes Michelangelo problems over his plans for Julius II's tomb?
(b) da Vinci
(d) his brother Lionardo
4. What does the news of the death of the Pope bring?
(a) a commission to carve Pope Clement's tomb
(b) riots in the streets of Rome
(c) a rush of orders for Michelangelo
(d) the Duke of Urbino to Michelangelo's door
5. What work of da Vinci's does Giuliano want to show Michelangelo?
(a) a lens to improve vision
(b) a machine that allows a man to fly
(c) experiments in alchemy
(d) a new kind of carriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens two days after Michelangelo's return to Rome?
2. Why are Michelangelo and some of his friends under suspicion in Rome?
3. As payment to the French, what will Michelangelo carve?
4. What does Michelangelo insist on from the Pope?
5. What is the reaction of the Pope when Michelangelo leaves Rome?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)