Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is the thirteen-year-old Michelangelo taken in March of 1488?
the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio
2. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
3. Who can Michelangelo not rely on to pay his apprentice fees?
his father, Lodovico
4. What does Michelangelo get Ghirlandaio to do for him?
pay him a stipend to study there
5. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
with his talents and beliefs
6. What does Michelangelo believe that Ghirlandaio disagrees with?
that sculpture is the greatest art form
This section contains 5,386 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)