|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distresses Michelangelo about many of his commissions?
(a) having to finish too quickly
(b) not getting enough of them
(c) having to comply with other people's ideas
(d) not paying him what they are worth
2. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
(a) with his talents and beliefs
(b) with his anti-social behavior
(c) with his long hours of study
(d) with the poorness of his clothes
3. Where is the thirteen-year-old Michelangelo taken in March of 1488?
(a) the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio
(b) to see the Pope in Rome
(c) to the home of the Tropolinos
(d) the Medici Palace
4. To whom does the sculpture garden belong?
(a) the Tropolinos
(c) Lodovico Buonarroti
(d) Lorenzo de Medici
5. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
(a) Contessina de Medici
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to protect Florence from the Borgias?
2. Besides working on his commission, what does Michelangelo enjoy in Galli's home?
3. How does Charles VIII of France want to claim the Kingdom of Naples?
4. What does Michelangelo discover that he cannot do?
5. Who replaces Pope Leo X?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)