|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lodovico want Michelangelo accepted?
(a) Ghirlandaio's school
(b) a merchant guild
(c) the Plato Academy
(d) the Florentine guard
2. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
(a) stand up
(b) believe his ears
(c) refuse Lorenzo de Medici
(d) utter a word
3. Who is Cardinal Riario di San Giorgio looking for?
(a) the man who had sculpted a cupid he owns
(b) Charles VIII of France
(c) the sculptor Dell'Arca
(d) Signor Aldovrandi
4. What does Granacci tell Michelangelo that Ghirlandaio is willing to do?
(a) find him another patron
(b) sponsor him as a sculptor
(c) bring him back as a teacher of sculpture
(d) accept him back as an apprentice
5. Who asks for two of Ghirlandaio's students to study at his new Medici school?
(d) Il Magnifico
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giuliano da Sangallo do for Michelangelo?
2. Eventually, what does Lodovico hope for that will help his family?
3. What do the members of the elite academy discuss and learn about?
4. Who can Michelangelo not rely on to pay his apprentice fees?
5. How does Charles VIII of France want to claim the Kingdom of Naples?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)