|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(a) Lorenzo de Medici
(c) Francesco Granacci
(d) Lodovico Buonarroti
2. Working all day and studying all night, what do people think Michelangelo is doing?
(a) getting drunk and living a wild life
(b) looking for ways out of Florence
(c) seeing a lover
(d) running contraband goods
3. What is Michelangelo expected to learn about?
(a) charging for his work
(b) dress, manners, life, and art
(c) marble quarrying
(d) keeping a journal
4. What does Michelangelo discover that he cannot do?
(a) form ideas of his own
(b) work in three dimensions
(c) speak French
(d) replicate Bertoldo's style
5. Who is Cardinal Riario di San Giorgio looking for?
(a) Signor Aldovrandi
(b) Charles VIII of France
(c) the man who had sculpted a cupid he owns
(d) the sculptor Dell'Arca
Short Answer Questions
1. As a second problem, what must Michelangelo have if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
2. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
3. With whom does Piero de Medici refuse to work?
4. What does Lodovico think sculptors are?
5. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)