|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If caught in his nighttime study of anatomy, what might the Church do to him?
(a) put him to death
(b) put him in prison
(c) dismiss him from school
(d) put him in a monastery
2. What does Granacci tell Michelangelo that Ghirlandaio is willing to do?
(a) accept him back as an apprentice
(b) sponsor him as a sculptor
(c) bring him back as a teacher of sculpture
(d) find him another patron
3. Who is to go to the Medici school along with Michelangelo?
4. What does Michelangelo need before he can start carving the marble?
(a) an assistant to help him work
(b) specific permission from the Cardinal
(c) getting the marble moved to Rome
(d) a new set of carving tools
5. As Michelangelo progresses, what does he learn about life?
(a) the jealousy of others
(b) the value of personal ethics
(c) the kindness of strangers
(d) the effects of poverty
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
2. Who is perfectly content to keep house and cook for Michelangelo?
3. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
4. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
5. Who is Il Magnifico?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)