|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michelangelo have after his meeting with the Cardinal?
(a) a commission to carvea pieta
(b) a letter of introduction to the Pope
(c) a new workshop to work in
(d) a seven-foot block of marble and no money
2. If caught in his nighttime study of anatomy, what might the Church do to him?
(a) dismiss him from school
(b) put him in a monastery
(c) put him in prison
(d) put him to death
3. What is Michelangelo's response when his father tells him he cannot afford to have pride?
(a) I'm not proud, I'm hungry
(b) I still have some money in my pruse
(c) pride is all I have left
(d) I have my name
4. How do Michelangelo and Granacci reckon Lodovico will not be harsh when he learns his son is going to de Medici?
(a) if Granacci is present
(b) if Michelangelo promises to give him his money
(c) if his step mother is in the room
(d) if he hears the name de Medici
5. Who helps Michelangelo find a place of his own?
(a) Giuliano da Sangallo
(b) Jacopo Galli
(c) Leo Baglioni
(d) Andrea Bregno
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michelangelo learn anatomy at the charity hospital of Santo Spirito?
2. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
3. What is Ghirlandaio reluctant to do?
4. How does Michelangelo spend a lot of his free time near the sculpture garden?
5. Who gets Michelangelo a short interview with Cardinal Riario?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)