|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to bring down the papacy and return Italy to the simple, stark, religious ways of his own beliefs?
(a) Lodovico Buonarroti
(b) Leonardo da Vinci
(d) Lorenzo de Medici
2. Where does Lodovico want Michelangelo accepted?
(a) the Florentine guard
(b) a merchant guild
(c) the Plato Academy
(d) Ghirlandaio's school
3. How does Michelangelo learn anatomy at the charity hospital of Santo Spirito?
(a) by dissecting dead bodies
(b) by bathing patients
(c) by auditing classes
(d) by watching surgeries
4. What is one thing Michelangelo is thrilled that he can do?
(a) travel in the de Medici coach
(b) see and talk to Contessina
(c) sleep until noon
(d) eat in the dinning room
5. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
(a) believe his ears
(b) stand up
(c) refuse Lorenzo de Medici
(d) utter a word
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides working on his commission, what does Michelangelo enjoy in Galli's home?
2. What is the first of Michelangelo's problems if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
3. Who is Cardinal Riario di San Giorgio looking for?
4. What does Michelangelo recognize he must do to keep his father from taking him away?
5. How does Michelangelo feel about painting frescoes?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)