|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Michelangelo is thrilled that he can do?
(a) eat in the dinning room
(b) sleep until noon
(c) see and talk to Contessina
(d) travel in the de Medici coach
2. What is Michelangelo's position in the home of Cardinal Riario?
(a) the Cardinals confidant
(b) the apprentice architect
(c) the philosophy instructor
(d) one of the Cardinal's skilled workmen
3. What are the people of Florence not happy about?
(a) the lavish wedding of the contessa
(b) Piero de Medici's gifts to the poor
(c) Michelangelo's crucifix
(d) the wine crop failure in Tuscany
4. Working all day and studying all night, what do people think Michelangelo is doing?
(a) running contraband goods
(b) seeing a lover
(c) looking for ways out of Florence
(d) getting drunk and living a wild life
5. Where does Lodovico want Michelangelo accepted?
(a) Ghirlandaio's school
(b) the Plato Academy
(c) the Florentine guard
(d) a merchant guild
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granacci tell Michelangelo that Ghirlandaio is willing to do?
2. What does Michelangelo believe that Ghirlandaio disagrees with?
3. To whom does the sculpture garden belong?
4. After one year, what is Michelangelo allowed to paint?
5. What does Lodovico initially refuse to give his son?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)