|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
(d) Contessina de Medici
2. What elite group is Michelangelo invited to join?
(a) The Neo Lyceum
(b) The Florence Arts Guild
(c) The Bishop's Study Group
(d) The Plato Academy
3. After a hard winter, where does Michelangelo's friend Granacci take him?
(a) to Venice
(b) to a museum
(c) to an art festival
(d) to a sculpture garden
4. If caught in his nighttime study of anatomy, what might the Church do to him?
(a) put him in a monastery
(b) put him to death
(c) put him in prison
(d) dismiss him from school
5. Who is Il Magnifico?
(a) Lorenzo de Medici
(b) Domenico Ghirlandaio
(c) Pope Julius II
(d) the Doge of Milan
Short Answer Questions
1. What raw material does Michelangelo use to carve a crucifix?
2. What is Michelangelo expected to learn about?
3. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
4. What is Michelangelo's conclusion about his looks after the broken nose?
5. How does Charles VIII of France want to claim the Kingdom of Naples?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)