|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the thirteen-year-old Michelangelo taken in March of 1488?
(a) the Medici Palace
(b) to the home of the Tropolinos
(c) to see the Pope in Rome
(d) the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio
2. How does Michelangelo feel about painting frescoes?
(a) he thinks they are difficult to do
(b) he feels he is learning a lot
(c) he does not like doing them
(d) he is thrilled to be doing them
3. How does Michelangelo learn anatomy at the charity hospital of Santo Spirito?
(a) by dissecting dead bodies
(b) by auditing classes
(c) by watching surgeries
(d) by bathing patients
4. Who is to go to the Medici school along with Michelangelo?
5. What is Ghirlandaio reluctant to do?
(a) release his student
(b) continue Michaelangelo's stipend
(c) cater to the Medici family
(d) keep Michaelangelo as a student
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michelangelo expected to learn about?
2. If caught in his nighttime study of anatomy, what might the Church do to him?
3. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
4. With whom does Piero de Medici refuse to work?
5. What is Michelangelo worried about before going to the Medici school?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)