|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After one year, what is Michelangelo allowed to paint?
(a) still lifes
(c) small portraits
(d) practice canvases
2. What does Michelangelo discover that he cannot do?
(a) speak French
(b) form ideas of his own
(c) replicate Bertoldo's style
(d) work in three dimensions
3. What elite group is Michelangelo invited to join?
(a) The Florence Arts Guild
(b) The Bishop's Study Group
(c) The Plato Academy
(d) The Neo Lyceum
4. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
(a) with his anti-social behavior
(b) with his long hours of study
(c) with the poorness of his clothes
(d) with his talents and beliefs
5. What is one thing Michelangelo is thrilled that he can do?
(a) see and talk to Contessina
(b) travel in the de Medici coach
(c) eat in the dinning room
(d) sleep until noon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michelangelo believe that Ghirlandaio disagrees with?
2. What does Michelangelo insist painting draped figures allows the artist to do?
3. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
4. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
5. What is something Michelangelo learns from members of the academy?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)