|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(b) Francesco Granacci
(c) Lorenzo de Medici
(d) Lodovico Buonarroti
2. What does Michelangelo's brother, Lionardo, believe his brother has become?
(a) absent minded and useless
(b) corrupted by power and money
(c) overly educated in the arts
(d) subservient and docile
3. What does Michelangelo recognize he must do to keep his father from taking him away?
(a) earn some money
(b) bring home good reports
(c) start working in marble
(d) stay out of his father's sight
4. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
(a) refuse Lorenzo de Medici
(b) believe his ears
(c) stand up
(d) utter a word
5. How does Michelangelo feel about painting frescoes?
(a) he feels he is learning a lot
(b) he thinks they are difficult to do
(c) he is thrilled to be doing them
(d) he does not like doing them
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first of Michelangelo's problems if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
2. What does Torrigiani do to Michelangelo that causes him to flee the palace?
3. Where is the Contessina sent as she nears marriageable age?
4. What does Michelangelo discover his father believes about Lorenzo de Medici?
5. Who can Michelangelo not rely on to pay his apprentice fees?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)