|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who operates the sculpture garden?
(b) da Vinci
2. What does Ghirlandaio want Michelangelo to do?
(a) stop playing and go to work
(b) develop his own style in his own way
(c) see how little talent he has
(d) learn how to copy him
3. What does Michelangelo recognize he must do to keep his father from taking him away?
(a) bring home good reports
(b) stay out of his father's sight
(c) start working in marble
(d) earn some money
4. Who is the young Contessina de Medici that Michelangelo sees in the sculpture garden?
(a) the eldest daughter of Lorenzo
(b) the wife of Lorenzo
(c) the mother of Lorenzo
(d) the youngest daughter of Lorenzo
5. What does Bertoldo, the sculptor master, give Michelangelo?
(a) a special workplace
(b) new sculpting tools
(c) much praise and encouragement
(d) much criticism of what he does
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
2. After a hard winter, where does Michelangelo's friend Granacci take him?
3. As a second problem, what must Michelangelo have if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
4. How is Pietro Torrigiani described?
5. How does Michelangelo spend a lot of his free time near the sculpture garden?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)