|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ghirlandaio reluctant to do?
(a) keep Michaelangelo as a student
(b) release his student
(c) cater to the Medici family
(d) continue Michaelangelo's stipend
2. To whom does the sculpture garden belong?
(a) Lodovico Buonarroti
(b) the Tropolinos
(d) Lorenzo de Medici
3. Who operates the sculpture garden?
(b) da Vinci
4. What does Bertoldo, the sculptor master, give Michelangelo?
(a) much praise and encouragement
(b) new sculpting tools
(c) a special workplace
(d) much criticism of what he does
5. What is the first of Michelangelo's problems if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
(a) money to buy sculpting tools
(b) the attitude of his father
(c) two years left as an apprentice for Ghirlandaio
(d) Ghirlandaio's attitude toward sculpture
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pietro Torrigiani described?
2. Who is Il Magnifico?
3. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
4. How does Michelangelo spend a lot of his free time near the sculpture garden?
5. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)