|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michelangelo feel about painting frescoes?
(a) he is thrilled to be doing them
(b) he thinks they are difficult to do
(c) he does not like doing them
(d) he feels he is learning a lot
2. What is Michelangelo worried about before going to the Medici school?
(a) how to tell his father
(b) where to get his supplies
(c) at what hour to arrive
(d) how to dress
3. For his first year as an apprentice, how is Michelangelo treated?
(a) as a messenger boy
(b) as a boy to make the daily coffee
(c) as though he were not there
(d) as if he knows nothing about art
4. How do Michelangelo and Granacci reckon Lodovico will not be harsh when he learns his son is going to de Medici?
(a) if Granacci is present
(b) if Michelangelo promises to give him his money
(c) if he hears the name de Medici
(d) if his step mother is in the room
5. What is Ghirlandaio reluctant to do?
(a) release his student
(b) cater to the Medici family
(c) continue Michaelangelo's stipend
(d) keep Michaelangelo as a student
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michelangelo get Ghirlandaio to do for him?
2. What does Lodovico think sculptors are?
3. How does Michelangelo spend a lot of his free time near the sculpture garden?
4. What does Lodovico initially refuse to give his son?
5. After a hard winter, where does Michelangelo's friend Granacci take him?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)