|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
(a) opening his own studio
(b) finding models
(c) the sculpture garden
(d) making his name in the art world
2. What is the first of Michelangelo's problems if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
(a) Ghirlandaio's attitude toward sculpture
(b) two years left as an apprentice for Ghirlandaio
(c) money to buy sculpting tools
(d) the attitude of his father
3. What is Michelangelo worried about before going to the Medici school?
(a) how to tell his father
(b) where to get his supplies
(c) at what hour to arrive
(d) how to dress
4. How does Michelangelo feel about painting frescoes?
(a) he does not like doing them
(b) he is thrilled to be doing them
(c) he feels he is learning a lot
(d) he thinks they are difficult to do
5. What does Lodovico think sculptors are?
(a) little more than being stonecutters
(b) potentially wealthy men
(c) grand artists
(d) contributors to society
Short Answer Questions
1. Who operates the sculpture garden?
2. For his first year as an apprentice, how is Michelangelo treated?
3. Who is Il Magnifico?
4. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
5. What is Michelangelo allowed to do for his painting of a neophyte for the Baptism of John panel?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)