|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(a) Lodovico Buonarroti
(b) Lorenzo de Medici
(d) Francesco Granacci
2. What is Michelangelo worried about before going to the Medici school?
(a) at what hour to arrive
(b) where to get his supplies
(c) how to tell his father
(d) how to dress
3. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
(a) believe his ears
(b) utter a word
(c) stand up
(d) refuse Lorenzo de Medici
4. After one year, what is Michelangelo allowed to paint?
(b) small portraits
(c) still lifes
(d) practice canvases
5. Who operates the sculpture garden?
(c) da Vinci
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pietro Torrigiani described?
2. How do Michelangelo and Granacci reckon Lodovico will not be harsh when he learns his son is going to de Medici?
3. Eventually, what does Lodovico hope for that will help his family?
4. How does Michelangelo spend a lot of his free time near the sculpture garden?
5. What is Michelangelo allowed to do for his painting of a neophyte for the Baptism of John panel?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)