|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After one year, what is Michelangelo allowed to paint?
(b) still lifes
(c) small portraits
(d) practice canvases
2. What is Michelangelo worried about before going to the Medici school?
(a) how to tell his father
(b) at what hour to arrive
(c) where to get his supplies
(d) how to dress
3. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
(a) with the poorness of his clothes
(b) with his anti-social behavior
(c) with his talents and beliefs
(d) with his long hours of study
4. What does Ghirlandaio want Michelangelo to do?
(a) learn how to copy him
(b) see how little talent he has
(c) develop his own style in his own way
(d) stop playing and go to work
5. What does Lodovico initially refuse to give his son?
(a) permission to attend the de Medici school
(b) the new equipment he will need
(c) money to live on
(d) new clothes fitting for the Medici palace
Short Answer Questions
1. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
2. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
3. Why does Michelangelo compare his work with files borrowed from Ghirlandaio?
4. Who is to go to the Medici school along with Michelangelo?
5. What is Ghirlandaio reluctant to do?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)