|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michelangelo worried about before going to the Medici school?
(a) where to get his supplies
(b) how to tell his father
(c) at what hour to arrive
(d) how to dress
2. What does Michelangelo get Ghirlandaio to do for him?
(a) give him a good recommendation
(b) pay him a stipend to study there
(c) allow him to paint his own designs
(d) buy all of his art supplies
3. What does Michelangelo recognize he must do to keep his father from taking him away?
(a) bring home good reports
(b) stay out of his father's sight
(c) start working in marble
(d) earn some money
4. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
(b) Contessina de Medici
5. What is the first of Michelangelo's problems if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
(a) money to buy sculpting tools
(b) the attitude of his father
(c) two years left as an apprentice for Ghirlandaio
(d) Ghirlandaio's attitude toward sculpture
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the sculpture garden belong?
2. What does Bertoldo, the sculptor master, give Michelangelo?
3. As a second problem, what must Michelangelo have if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
4. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
5. For his first year as an apprentice, how is Michelangelo treated?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)