|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of Michelangelo's problems if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
(a) the attitude of his father
(b) money to buy sculpting tools
(c) Ghirlandaio's attitude toward sculpture
(d) two years left as an apprentice for Ghirlandaio
2. What is the misconception his family has of Michelangelo?
(a) he has contracts he hasn't told them about
(b) he is in trouble with the law
(c) he is made of money
(d) he is a total failure
3. Who gets Michelangelo a short interview with Cardinal Riario?
(a) Jacopo Galli
(b) Giuliano da Sangallo
(c) Andrea Bregno
(d) Leo Baglioni
4. To whom does the sculpture garden belong?
(a) Lodovico Buonarroti
(c) the Tropolinos
(d) Lorenzo de Medici
5. What does the Duke of Urbino, administrator of Julius' will and his heir want from Michelangelo?
(a) to finish Julius' tomb
(b) to create a monument to Julius
(c) to leave Rome and never return
(d) to start over on Julius' tomb
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Michelangelo and the Contessina finally talk about their mutual love?
2. As payment to the French, what will Michelangelo carve?
3. Why can Michelangelo not visit the Contessina?
4. After the festival for his son, where does Piero de Medici invite Michelangelo?
5. What does Bertoldo, the sculptor master, give Michelangelo?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)