|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michelangelo believe that Ghirlandaio disagrees with?
(a) that humans should never be painted nude
(b) that art is a useless occupation
(c) that painting is a waste of time
(d) that sculpture is the greatest art form
2. What is Michelangelo's conclusion about his looks after the broken nose?
(a) his work must conceal his looks
(b) now he is handsome
(c) it is something he cannot change
(d) it makes him look eccentric
3. What does Michelangelo tell his brother about his art?
(a) that it is all he knows
(b) that it is progressing
(c) that it is holy
(d) that it is his life
4. How do Michelangelo and Granacci reckon Lodovico will not be harsh when he learns his son is going to de Medici?
(a) if he hears the name de Medici
(b) if Granacci is present
(c) if his step mother is in the room
(d) if Michelangelo promises to give him his money
5. Who is to go to the Medici school along with Michelangelo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michelangelo spend a lot of his free time near the sculpture garden?
2. After the festival for his son, where does Piero de Medici invite Michelangelo?
3. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
4. Who is the young Contessina de Medici that Michelangelo sees in the sculpture garden?
5. With whom does Piero de Medici refuse to work?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)