|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michelangelo recognize he must do to keep his father from taking him away?
(a) bring home good reports
(b) start working in marble
(c) stay out of his father's sight
(d) earn some money
2. Who operates the sculpture garden?
(b) da Vinci
3. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
(b) Contessina de Medici
4. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(a) Francesco Granacci
(b) Lodovico Buonarroti
(c) Lorenzo de Medici
5. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
(a) the sculpture garden
(b) finding models
(c) making his name in the art world
(d) opening his own studio
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savonarola believe art is?
2. Who wants to bring down the papacy and return Italy to the simple, stark, religious ways of his own beliefs?
3. How does Michelangelo learn anatomy at the charity hospital of Santo Spirito?
4. Who asks for two of Ghirlandaio's students to study at his new Medici school?
5. Why does Michelangelo compare his work with files borrowed from Ghirlandaio?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)