|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the sculpture garden belong?
(a) Lorenzo de Medici
(b) the Tropolinos
(d) Lodovico Buonarroti
2. Where is the Contessina sent as she nears marriageable age?
(a) to live in Rome
(b) to school in Milan
(c) to a convent
(d) to live with the Ridolfi
3. While working on the panels, what is Michelangelo dreaming about?
(a) the sculpture garden
(b) making his name in the art world
(c) finding models
(d) opening his own studio
4. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(b) Lodovico Buonarroti
(c) Lorenzo de Medici
(d) Francesco Granacci
5. What does Savonarola believe art is?
(a) neither good nor bad
(b) godly and uplifting
(c) a gift from God
(d) blasphemous and ungodly
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michelangelo's brother, Lionardo, believe his brother has become?
2. How does Michelangelo spend a lot of his free time near the sculpture garden?
3. What does Michelangelo carve surreptitiously?
4. As Michelangelo progresses, what does he learn about life?
5. For his first year as an apprentice, how is Michelangelo treated?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)