|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Michelangelo and Granacci reckon Lodovico will not be harsh when he learns his son is going to de Medici?
(a) if Michelangelo promises to give him his money
(b) if Granacci is present
(c) if his step mother is in the room
(d) if he hears the name de Medici
2. How does Charles VIII of France want to claim the Kingdom of Naples?
(a) through eminent domaine
(b) through inheritance
(c) through warfare
(d) through treaty
3. What does Michelangelo carve surreptitiously?
(a) a lion
(b) a faun
(c) a cat
(d) a face
4. What does Granacci tell Michelangelo that Ghirlandaio is willing to do?
(a) find him another patron
(b) accept him back as an apprentice
(c) bring him back as a teacher of sculpture
(d) sponsor him as a sculptor
5. Who is the young Contessina de Medici that Michelangelo sees in the sculpture garden?
(a) the mother of Lorenzo
(b) the wife of Lorenzo
(c) the eldest daughter of Lorenzo
(d) the youngest daughter of Lorenzo
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torrigiani do to Michelangelo that causes him to flee the palace?
2. Who comes and sees the sculpture Michelangelo did?
3. What does Michelangelo's brother, Lionardo, believe his brother has become?
4. Eventually, what does Lodovico hope for that will help his family?
5. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)