|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Il Magnifico?
(a) Pope Julius II
(b) Domenico Ghirlandaio
(c) Lorenzo de Medici
(d) the Doge of Milan
2. What is Lodovico unable to do when Michelangelo is given the privilege of living in the de Medici household?
(a) believe his ears
(b) refuse Lorenzo de Medici
(c) stand up
(d) utter a word
3. Who asks for two of Ghirlandaio's students to study at his new Medici school?
(d) Il Magnifico
4. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(a) Francesco Granacci
(b) Lorenzo de Medici
(c) Lodovico Buonarroti
5. What does Savonarola preach about the de Medici family?
(a) they are his strong supporters
(b) they are rich and should give to the poor
(c) they are evil and should be destroyed
(d) they are holy and should be revered
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michelangelo expected to learn about?
2. Eventually, what does Lodovico hope for that will help his family?
3. As a second problem, what must Michelangelo have if he wants to study under Bertoldo?
4. What does Michelangelo tell his brother about his art?
5. What does Michelangelo discover that he cannot do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)