|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Lorenzo de Medici, where does Michelangelo find himself?
(a) working in the marble quarry
(b) back sharing a bed with his brother
(c) on the way to Portugal
(d) back at the Tropolino house
2. Who helps Michelangelo find a place of his own?
(a) Leo Baglioni
(b) Giuliano da Sangallo
(c) Andrea Bregno
(d) Jacopo Galli
3. How do Michelangelo and Granacci reckon Lodovico will not be harsh when he learns his son is going to de Medici?
(a) if Granacci is present
(b) if he hears the name de Medici
(c) if his step mother is in the room
(d) if Michelangelo promises to give him his money
4. How does Charles VIII of France want to claim the Kingdom of Naples?
(a) through treaty
(b) through warfare
(c) through eminent domaine
(d) through inheritance
5. Where does Michelangelo go to study?
(a) the Plato Academy
(b) the Vatican archives
(c) the art school of Milan
(d) the library of the Order of Hermits of Santo Spiritu
Short Answer Questions
1. What scene does Michelangelo want to paint in the Sistine Chapel?
2. What does Michelangelo discover that he cannot do?
3. What is the reaction of the Pope when Michelangelo leaves Rome?
4. What does Savonarola preach about the de Medici family?
5. What does Michelangelo's brother, Lionardo, believe his brother has become?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)