1. Where is the thirteen-year-old Michelangelo taken in March of 1488?
(a) to see the Pope in Rome
(b) the Medici Palace
(c) the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio
(d) to the home of the Tropolinos
2. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(b) Lorenzo de Medici
(c) Francesco Granacci
(d) Lodovico Buonarroti
3. Who can Michelangelo not rely on to pay his apprentice fees?
(a) his friends, the Tropolinos
(b) his patron, Lorenzo
(c) his friend, Francesco
(d) his father, Lodovico
4. What does Michelangelo get Ghirlandaio to do for him?
(a) pay him a stipend to study there
(b) buy all of his art supplies
(c) give him a good recommendation
(d) allow him to paint his own designs
5. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
(a) with his long hours of study
(b) with his anti-social behavior
(c) with his talents and beliefs
(d) with the poorness of his clothes
6. What does Michelangelo believe that Ghirlandaio disagrees with?
(a) that humans should never be painted nude
(b) that art is a useless occupation
(c) that sculpture is the greatest art form
(d) that painting is a waste of time
This section contains 5,386 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)