1. Where is the thirteen-year-old Michelangelo taken in March of 1488?
(a) the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio
(b) to the home of the Tropolinos
(c) the Medici Palace
(d) to see the Pope in Rome
2. who brings Michelangelo to Ghirlandaio?
(a) Francesco Granacci
(b) Lodovico Buonarroti
(c) Lorenzo de Medici
3. Who can Michelangelo not rely on to pay his apprentice fees?
(a) his patron, Lorenzo
(b) his father, Lodovico
(c) his friend, Francesco
(d) his friends, the Tropolinos
4. What does Michelangelo get Ghirlandaio to do for him?
(a) buy all of his art supplies
(b) pay him a stipend to study there
(c) give him a good recommendation
(d) allow him to paint his own designs
5. How does Michelangelo set himself apart at the Guild Hall of Signor Ghirlandaio?
(a) with the poorness of his clothes
(b) with his anti-social behavior
(c) with his talents and beliefs
(d) with his long hours of study
6. What does Michelangelo believe that Ghirlandaio disagrees with?
(a) that painting is a waste of time
(b) that sculpture is the greatest art form
(c) that humans should never be painted nude
(d) that art is a useless occupation
This section contains 5,386 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)