|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 39-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greg come to Marina's house?
(a) To return Marina's lighter.
(b) To take a horseback riding lesson.
(c) To lend the governess a book.
(d) To take Ada to a dance.
2. Where does Marina have breakfast?
(a) In the sitting room.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the dining room.
3. What does Van's father offer to try to buy for him?
(a) Ardis Hall.
(b) A car.
(c) A Manhattan apartment.
(d) An airplane.
4. What board game is "Flavita" a Russian version of?
5. What is Ada's hair like?
(a) Long, straight, and dark.
(b) Short, blonde, and straight.
(c) Long, curled, and dark.
(d) Short, blonde, and curled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Andalusian architect Alonso supposed to design?
2. Where do Ada and Van go, where Van compares Ada's body to the girlish body of the past?
3. Who walks in on Ada and Van making love?
4. Does Ada promise to be faithful while Van is gone?
5. What does Baron d'Onsky try to buy from Demon?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)