|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 14-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Andalusian architect Alonso supposed to design?
(a) A school room.
(b) A greenhouse.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A play room.
2. In what language does Van write letters to his mother?
3. What does Ana raise?
4. What question of Van's does Ada not answer in Chapter 12?
(a) What the third Real Thing is.
(b) What she dreams about at night.
(c) What she feels about him.
(d) What the difference is between town and country.
5. What gymnastic trick does Van help Lucette do?
(a) Balance-walk on a tree branch.
(b) Walk on her hands.
(c) Do a somersault.
(d) Do a cartwheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over the thirteen years preceding Aqua's death, how much does Van calculate that he's spent with her?
2. What do the two kids who find Marina's pressed-flower book decide to do with it?
3. Why does Greg come to Marina's house?
4. What color are Ada's eyes?
5. What contact with Ada excites Van?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)