|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ada like to paint pictures of from a book?
2. Why does Ada want to give Lucette a bath?
(a) To attempt to drown her.
(b) To escape from her for a few minutes.
(c) Because Lucette hates baths.
(d) Because Lucette smells bad.
3. Why does the governess decide to stay in bed for five days?
(a) She has broken her ankle.
(b) She has sprained her wrist.
(c) She has bruised her ribs.
(d) She has strained her back.
4. Why does Demon duel Baron d'Onsky?
(a) He spread rumors about Demon.
(b) He cheated Demon in a business deal.
(c) He spread rumors about Marina.
(d) He was having an affair with Marina.
5. Who shows Van around his aunt's house?
(b) The governness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at home when Van first arrives at Ardis Hall?
2. When Van takes a walk after first arriving at Ardis Hall, who does he run into?
3. What feature of Van's and Ada's is extremely similar?
4. Where is Van and Ada's first sexual encounter?
5. What does Dack run through the house with?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)