|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greg come to Marina's house?
(a) To take Ada to a dance.
(b) To return Marina's lighter.
(c) To take a horseback riding lesson.
(d) To lend the governess a book.
2. What is the Andalusian architect Alonso supposed to design?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A play room.
(c) A school room.
(d) A greenhouse.
3. When writing her husband from sanatoriums, Aqua sometimes used a Russian term meaning what?
(a) Rays of hope.
(b) Sickening sadness.
(c) Heart rending sounds.
(d) Bursting memories.
4. What does Ada like to paint pictures of from a book?
5. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Van write a letter to, to be sent in case he is killed in the duel?
2. Who is Mr. Gromwell?
3. What color is Van's terrycloth robe?
4. Where does Demon say that Lucette was, when he let her know about Dan's death?
5. What causes both Van and Ada to rush back to the house?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)