|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Andalusian architect Alonso supposed to design?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A play room.
(c) A greenhouse.
(d) A school room.
2. Where was Van born?
3. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Heinrch Muller.
(d) Herr Masoch.
4. What department does Van study in at Kingston University, Mayne, in the Fall of 1892?
(a) Art Terrapy Department.
(b) Terraputic Development Department.
(c) Department of Terrapy.
(d) Department of New Terrapists.
5. Who does Van challenge to a duel?
(a) A waiter who addresses him insolently at dinner.
(b) A captain he accidentally bumps into leaving the train.
(c) A belhop who drops his luggage at the hotel.
(d) A duke who steps on his toes on the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best Franco-Estonian restaurant in Manhattan Major?
2. What do the two kids who find Marina's pressed-flower book decide to do with it?
3. What word does the person who left the note in Van's jacket use for "dupe"?
4. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
5. What happens to the weather during Demon's dinner with Marina, Van, and Ada?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)