|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ada and Van go, where Van compares Ada's body to the girlish body of the past?
(a) The stables where the horses are kept.
(b) A mushroom cave behind a small wood.
(c) A small island in Lake Ladore.
(d) A tumbled down tower in a meadow.
2. Who is at home when Van first arrives at Ardis Hall?
(a) His father.
(b) Only servants.
(c) Only animals.
(d) His aunt.
3. What question of Van's does Ada not answer in Chapter 12?
(a) What she dreams about at night.
(b) What she feels about him.
(c) What the difference is between town and country.
(d) What the third Real Thing is.
4. At the Villa Venus where Van goes for the last time, what causes the grand piano to play?
5. Who shows Van around his aunt's house?
(c) The governness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Demon dye his hair?
2. What does the research assistant leave near Muldoon that reveals the blind man perceives colors?
3. What does Kim Beuharnais use to extort money from Ada?
4. What does Van insist on doing to avoid going to bed the first night on the cruise?
5. Where does Demon say that Lucette was, when he let her know about Dan's death?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)