|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Gromwell?
(a) Van's lawyer.
(b) Ada's lover.
(c) Demon's business partner.
(d) Lucette's doctor.
2. What feature of Van's and Ada's is extremely similar?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their lips.
(c) Their noses.
(d) Their hands.
3. Why does Ada want to give Lucette a bath?
(a) Because Lucette smells bad.
(b) To escape from her for a few minutes.
(c) To attempt to drown her.
(d) Because Lucette hates baths.
4. What does Dack run through the house with?
(a) A hambone from the kitchen.
(b) Clothes from Van's room.
(c) A bird he has caught in the garden.
(d) Cottonwool soaked with blood.
5. How long does Van tell Demon his affair with Ada has been going on?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Van meets Ada in the forest fork, what is she wearing?
2. What does Ada say about the roses Percy gives her?
3. Where does Van hear Ada say "chort" or "devil"?
4. What stage name does Van perform under?
5. At the table at Ardis Hall, who does Lucette sit between?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)