|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meaning does Marina put on Ada's black jumper and black skirt?
(a) Untouchable angel of death.
(b) Undertaker to the insecta.
(c) In mourning for a lost flower.
(d) Deep and perilous void of mystery.
2. What is the best Franco-Estonian restaurant in Manhattan Major?
3. Who walks in on Ada and Van making love?
4. After Van returns from washing his hands, where does he find Ada?
(a) On a balcony, peeling an apple.
(b) In Lucette's room, reading her a book.
(c) In her bedroom, fast asleep.
(d) In the music room, playing the piano.
5. How does Demon die?
(a) Of a stroke.
(b) In an airplane accident.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) Of heart failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fights by the edge of the brook?
2. What doctor does Ada go to visit?
3. Who does Van write a letter to, to be sent in case he is killed in the duel?
4. What does Blanche tell Van?
5. When writing her husband from sanatoriums, Aqua sometimes used a Russian term meaning what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)