|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Andalusian architect Alonso supposed to design?
(a) A greenhouse.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A play room.
(d) A school room.
2. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of Van's books?
(a) Furnished Space.
(d) The Texture of Time.
3. What does Van insist on doing to avoid going to bed the first night on the cruise?
(a) Going to a pool party.
(b) Going to a dance.
(c) Seeing a film.
(d) Seeing a comedy show.
4. Why does Demon duel Baron d'Onsky?
(a) He spread rumors about Marina.
(b) He cheated Demon in a business deal.
(c) He spread rumors about Demon.
(d) He was having an affair with Marina.
5. What name does Van have for frightening dreams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the governess decide to stay in bed for five days?
2. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
3. What does Eric envision as the yearly fee for membership in Villa Venus?
4. What type of fur coat does Ada wear?
5. Who is Van's first sexual experience with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)