|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Andalusian architect Alonso supposed to design?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A greenhouse.
(c) A play room.
(d) A school room.
2. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
(a) Ninety minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Two hours.
3. At the table at Ardis Hall, who does Lucette sit between?
(a) Ada and Van.
(b) Van and Marina.
(c) Ada and the governess.
(d) Marina and the governess.
4. What does Marina suspect might be Van's reason for leaving?
(a) He is eloping with Blanche.
(b) His father is ill.
(c) He has left a girlfriend in London.
(d) He is angry at something she said.
5. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
(a) Herr Masoch.
(b) Marquis de Sade.
(c) Heinrch Muller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question of Van's does Ada not answer in Chapter 12?
2. What activity does Marina do out on the lawn?
3. What two kinds of dreams does Van generally have?
4. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
5. Who chooses the girls at Villa Venus?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)