|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made up the games that Ana describes in Chapter 8?
(b) The governess.
2. What does Eric envision as the yearly fee for membership in Villa Venus?
(a) 7300 guineas.
(b) 3650 guineas.
(c) 1825 guineas.
(d) 5475 guineas.
3. Why does Ada tell stories at meals?
(a) To impress Van.
(b) To prevent her mother from overtaking the conversation.
(c) To distract herself from the awful food.
(d) To show off her superiority to Lucette.
4. What activity does Marina do out on the lawn?
(a) Tries on and chooses new shoes.
(b) Cooks breakfast.
(c) Has her hair styled.
(d) Sorts her library books.
5. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
(a) Heinrch Muller.
(c) Marquis de Sade.
(d) Herr Masoch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ada want to give Lucette a bath?
2. Does Van talk to Ada before he leaves?
3. What meaning does Marina put on Ada's black jumper and black skirt?
4. How was Mr. Plunkett exposed at cheating at cards?
5. What color does Demon dye his hair?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)