|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Heinrch Muller.
(d) Herr Masoch.
2. How does the blind Spencer Muldoon describe colors?
(a) As "strong" or "weak."
(b) As "expansive" or "internal."
(c) As "big" or "small."
(d) As "fat" or "thin."
3. What are the "three C's" Lucette says were talked about at Ada's house?
(a) Cactuses, cattle, and cooking.
(b) Cubism, communism, and cabaret.
(c) Children, country, and complaints.
(d) Comedy, Coleridge, and cabbage.
4. What does the research assistant leave near Muldoon that reveals the blind man perceives colors?
(a) Colored lights.
(b) Colored pencils.
(c) A prism.
5. What restaurant do Cordula and Van order food from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Van born?
2. How do Ada and Van keep their correspondence secret?
3. Who is visiting Villa Venus, causing it to be overrun with police?
4. What is done with Marina's body after she dies?
5. How does Lucette say she feels when she runs into Van?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)