|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Heinrch Muller.
(c) Herr Masoch.
2. How does Lucette say she feels when she runs into Van?
(a) Relieved and guilty.
(b) Happy and sad.
(c) Angry and bitter.
(d) Annoyed but grateful.
3. How does the blind Spencer Muldoon describe colors?
(a) As "expansive" or "internal."
(b) As "fat" or "thin."
(c) As "strong" or "weak."
(d) As "big" or "small."
4. What is Cordula doing the first time Van tries to walk on his hands after his injury?
(a) She is in the bath.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is reading a book.
(d) She is brushing her hair.
5. Who is visiting Villa Venus, causing it to be overrun with police?
(a) Queen Margaritte and Prince Aubrey.
(b) President Claudia Sauter and King Alexander.
(c) Lord Evan Vanderley and Duke Hawthorne.
(d) President Alexander Screepatch and King Victor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the research assistant leave near Muldoon that reveals the blind man perceives colors?
2. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of Van's books?
3. To what drink does Van attribute his boyish look?
4. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
5. What are the "three C's" Lucette says were talked about at Ada's house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)