|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Van hear Ada say "chort" or "devil"?
(a) In the library.
(b) At the dentist.
(c) At the zoo.
(d) At a picnic.
2. What is done with Marina's body after she dies?
(a) It is buried at Ardis Hall.
(b) It is donated to science.
(c) It is buried next to her husband.
(d) It is cremated.
3. To what drink does Van attribute his boyish look?
4. Where was Van born?
5. Who does Van write a letter to, to be sent in case he is killed in the duel?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "three C's" Lucette says were talked about at Ada's house?
2. What causes Eberthella Brown to spill her coffee?
3. What is Van doing while he stays at Cordula's?
4. Why does the governess decide to stay in bed for five days?
5. What does the research assistant leave near Muldoon that reveals the blind man perceives colors?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)