|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ada and Van keep their correspondence secret?
(a) They deliver letters only in person and burn them after reading.
(b) They write letters reversed and read them in mirrors.
(c) They write letters in disappearing ink.
(d) They write letters in code.
2. Where was Van born?
3. Does Ada promise to be faithful while Van is gone?
(a) Yes, she promises but is secretly unsure.
(b) No, she is adamant that she will not.
(c) No, she's not sure she can.
(d) Yes, she promises she will.
4. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Ninety minutes.
(d) Two hours.
5. Why does Ada want to give Lucette a bath?
(a) To escape from her for a few minutes.
(b) Because Lucette hates baths.
(c) To attempt to drown her.
(d) Because Lucette smells bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is visiting Villa Venus, causing it to be overrun with police?
2. What is Van doing while he stays at Cordula's?
3. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
4. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
5. What word does Greg seem to like to use?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)