|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does Van have while he tries to walk on his hands?
(a) That his left arm is shorter than his right.
(b) That his arms are disconnected from his body.
(c) That his neck is as versatile as a tail.
(d) That, while inverted, he is walking on Terra.
2. Where does Van hear Ada say "chort" or "devil"?
(a) At the dentist.
(b) At the zoo.
(c) In the library.
(d) At a picnic.
3. What causes Eberthella Brown to spill her coffee?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A rude joke.
(c) A caterpillar.
(d) A ringing phone.
4. What is done with Marina's body after she dies?
(a) It is cremated.
(b) It is donated to science.
(c) It is buried at Ardis Hall.
(d) It is buried next to her husband.
5. Where was Van born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ada's hair like?
2. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
3. What kind of fish does Lucette have when she and Van go to lunch?
4. How does the blind Spencer Muldoon describe colors?
5. Where does Van spend his free time while he is staying at Cordula's?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)