|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cordula doing the first time Van tries to walk on his hands after his injury?
(a) She is brushing her hair.
(b) She is reading a book.
(c) She is in the bath.
(d) She is sleeping.
2. Where was Van born?
3. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of Van's books?
(a) The Texture of Time.
(d) Furnished Space.
4. Who is visiting Villa Venus, causing it to be overrun with police?
(a) Lord Evan Vanderley and Duke Hawthorne.
(b) President Claudia Sauter and King Alexander.
(c) Queen Margaritte and Prince Aubrey.
(d) President Alexander Screepatch and King Victor.
5. How does the blind Spencer Muldoon describe colors?
(a) As "big" or "small."
(b) As "strong" or "weak."
(c) As "fat" or "thin."
(d) As "expansive" or "internal."
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
2. What was Van wearing the first time she glimpsed him, before they met?
3. What kind of fish does Lucette have when she and Van go to lunch?
4. Where does Van spend his free time while he is staying at Cordula's?
5. What does the research assistant leave near Muldoon that reveals the blind man perceives colors?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)