|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is visiting Villa Venus, causing it to be overrun with police?
(a) Lord Evan Vanderley and Duke Hawthorne.
(b) President Claudia Sauter and King Alexander.
(c) Queen Margaritte and Prince Aubrey.
(d) President Alexander Screepatch and King Victor.
2. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Ninety minutes.
(d) An hour.
3. Does Ada promise to be faithful while Van is gone?
(a) No, she is adamant that she will not.
(b) No, she's not sure she can.
(c) Yes, she promises she will.
(d) Yes, she promises but is secretly unsure.
4. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Herr Masoch.
(c) Heinrch Muller.
5. What word does Greg seem to like to use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Van doing while he stays at Cordula's?
2. Why does Ada want to give Lucette a bath?
3. Who does Van write a letter to, to be sent in case he is killed in the duel?
4. How long does Van spend in Cordula's Manhattan flat?
5. Where does Van spend his free time while he is staying at Cordula's?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)