Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
3. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
4. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Symbolism and Motif in Accidental Death of an Anarchist. What symbols are represented in the Maniac's costuming? What motifs can be cited as examples? Define the terms in your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the plot structure of Accidental Death of an Anarchist. Define and give examples of the terms action, rising action, climax, and falling action in your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the style of Accidental Death of an Anarchist. Define different stylistic elements of the play discussed in class.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)