Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
3. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
4. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
Discuss the slapstick elements of Accidental Death of an Anarchist. What do these actions and "bits" counterbalance? Where did slapstick originate?
Compare and contrast the character of the Maniac with that of the police officers. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
Discuss the role of political theater as an instrument to induce change. How has Accidental Death of an Anarchist been used in this way? Where have productions been reproduced for this effect?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)