|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
2. Who says, regarding the journalist, "Don't you understand yet that I'm in the same boat with you guys? People like her you have to try to get on your side, not against you?"
3. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
4. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
5. What does the Superintendent refer to as the Maniac's "techniques?"
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the plot structure of Accidental Death of an Anarchist. Define and give examples of the terms action, rising action, climax, and falling action in your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the character of the Maniac with that of the police officers. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss "Scandal, Revolution, and Reform" as a theme in Accidental Death of an Anarchist. How is this theme exemplified in the play? Who argues the opposing points of this theme?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)