|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
3. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
4. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss "Scandal, Revolution, and Reform" as a theme in Accidental Death of an Anarchist. How is this theme exemplified in the play? Who argues the opposing points of this theme?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Fo's use of Irony in Accidental Death of an Anarchist. What is Irony? How are the three types of Irony employed in the play? Who employs them?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the character of the Maniac with that of the police officers. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)