Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
3. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
4. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relation of Accidental Death of an Anarchist to the real-life trial of Giuseppe Pinelli and his subsequent death. What characters are reflective of actual people in this public scandal? How does Fo use this as a backdrop for the themes he presents?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss "Scandal, Revolution, and Reform" as a theme in Accidental Death of an Anarchist. How is this theme exemplified in the play? Who argues the opposing points of this theme?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Actions and Objectives in Act 2 between the Maniac and the police officers. What does each want? How do they go about achieving their objectives?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)