Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
3. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
4. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss foreshadowing in Accidental Death of an Anarchist. Where does foreshadowing take place? What effect does it have? Define the term in your answer and give examples from the text where this technique is used.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Fo's use of Irony in Accidental Death of an Anarchist. What is Irony? How are the three types of Irony employed in the play? Who employs them?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the slapstick elements of Accidental Death of an Anarchist. What do these actions and "bits" counterbalance? Where did slapstick originate?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)