|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Arrests him.
(c) Shoves him out.
(d) Kisses him.
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(c) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(d) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(d) Blows a razzberry.
4. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A walk.
(b) An Irish accent.
(c) A Jewish accent.
(d) A stutter.
5. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A drink.
(b) A chair.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
3. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
4. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
5. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Maniac react to the "second version" of the statement about the Anarchist? What question remains?
2. What is Bertozzo's reaction to meeting the "Forensics Expert" from Rome?
3. What is implied with the Maniac's joke regarding the "laughter" in the interrogation?
4. What is the Maniac's justification for his "crimes" in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How does the Maniac respond to the journalist's questioning? How do the others?
6. What does the journalist ask the Superintendent first in her interview?
7. What does the Maniac do when the phone rings in the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. How is the Maniac's treatment of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket a recreation of their statement about the Anarchist?
9. What evidence does the journalist produce regarding the Anarchist's jump?
10. How does the Maniac offer to help out the Superintendent and Sports Jacket with their second version?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)