|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
(a) Never apologize.
(b) Always smile.
(c) Never say yes.
(d) Never contradict.
2. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
(a) Blew it up.
(b) Gave it to the Russians.
(c) Sent it to the lab.
(d) Had it examined.
3. What does the Maniac suggest the Anarchist might have had shoes made of?
4. When does the Maniac say that the raptus comes in the story in Act 2?
(a) At 6 a.m.
(b) Near midnight.
(c) At 8 p.m.
(d) At 7 p.m.
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
(b) Military professionals.
(c) Railroad workers.
6. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Maniac.
7. How many shoes are in the equation in Act 2?
8. Who was one of the infiltrators in the Anarchists' circle?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) A well-known Roman fascist.
9. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
(a) There was love in the air.
(b) There was a fire in the room.
(c) There was global warming.
(d) The sun hadn't gone down.
10. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
(a) A moccasin.
(b) A cowboy boot.
(c) A galosh.
(d) A rollerblade.
11. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The fourth floor office.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The second floor office.
(d) The lobby.
12. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A fake nose.
(b) A tremor.
(c) A brain aneurism.
(d) A glass eye.
13. How many people does the Superintendent say were in the room around midnight?
14. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
(a) He was wearing both shoes.
(b) He fell backwards.
(c) His tie was undone.
(d) His glasses were broken.
15. What happens when Sports Jacket shakes the Maniac's hand after explaining the bomb scenario?
(a) It melts.
(b) He breaks it.
(c) It shatters.
(d) It comes off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Maniac witness the "laughter interrogations" while staying in a hotel near police headquarters?
2. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
3. Who does the Maniac finally tell the reporter he really is?
4. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
5. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)