|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tears up the President's portrait?
(a) The Reporter.
(b) The Maniac.
(d) Sports Jacket.
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
(a) Hurt his back.
(b) Knocked out his glass eye.
(c) Caused an aneurism.
(d) Made him upset to his stomach.
3. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
(a) The Anarchist.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The District Attorney.
(d) The Prosecutor.
4. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
(a) Window Straddler.
(b) Iron Fists.
(c) The Killer.
5. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
(a) A moccasin.
(b) A galosh.
(c) A cowboy boot.
(d) A rollerblade.
6. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His cigarettes.
(c) His glove.
(d) His shoe.
7. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
(a) There was a fire in the room.
(b) There was love in the air.
(c) There was global warming.
(d) The sun hadn't gone down.
8. Who was one of the infiltrators in the Anarchists' circle?
(a) The Pope.
(b) A well-known Roman fascist.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
9. Where did the Maniac witness the "laughter interrogations" while staying in a hotel near police headquarters?
10. What does the Maniac tell the officer he has slipped upon?
(a) His glass eye.
(b) A thumb-tack.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A marble.
11. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The fourth floor office.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The lobby.
(d) The second floor office.
12. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
13. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
(a) A peg leg.
(b) A fake beard.
(c) A false nose.
(d) A rash.
14. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
(a) Three minutes before 12.
(b) One a.m.
(c) Three minutes past 12.
15. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
(a) Sophia Faroni.
(b) Maria Linguini.
(c) Maria Feletti.
(d) Maria Roloni.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does the Superintendent say were in the room around midnight?
2. What does the Maniac say about Bertozzo's ability with weaponry?
3. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
4. How many shoes are in the equation in Act 2?
5. What does Bertozzo not know about in Act 2?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)