|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
2. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The third.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The first.
(d) The second.
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Indianapolis.
(b) University of Quinoa.
(c) University of Sicily.
(d) University of Padova.
4. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dog.
(c) A child.
(d) A judge.
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A convict.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A bishop.
6. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A murder.
(b) A trial.
(c) A circus.
(d) A raptus.
7. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Free me!"
(b) "You're all off to jail!"
(c) "Everybody free!"
(d) "Come and take me now!"
8. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) The Maniac.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Anarchist.
9. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His face.
(b) His hand.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
10. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Registrar.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) Yellow Blazer.
(d) Sports Jacket.
11. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Tell the boss.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Inform the media.
12. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
13. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(b) Laughing at him.
(d) Firing him.
14. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
15. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
(b) A concentration camp.
(c) Fighting in the war.
(d) Law school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
4. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
5. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)