|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Superintendent.
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Find the Anarchist.
(b) Impersonate the judge.
(c) Free the prisoners.
(d) Impersonate Bertozzo.
3. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of bludgeoning.
(b) Fear of arrest.
(c) Fear of death.
(d) Fear of losing his job.
4. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
(a) His own.
(b) The anarchist's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) The government's.
5. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
6. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Go get him coffee.
(b) Recreate his entrance.
(c) Give him money for coffee.
(d) Leave and go home.
7. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Bite him.
(b) Eat him.
(c) Cry to him.
(d) Slap him.
8. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
9. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From the dancer.
(b) They made it up.
(c) From the dancer's wife.
(d) From a witness.
10. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
11. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Maniac.
12. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His papers.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His suitcase.
(d) His chair.
13. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio Romaldi.
(b) Antonio A. Antonio.
(c) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
14. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
15. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The dismissal.
(b) The recording.
(c) The release.
(d) The typing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
2. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
4. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
5. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)