|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) Next door.
(b) The jail.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The fourth floor.
2. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To put him in jail.
(b) To hold a press conference.
(c) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(d) To fire Bertozzo.
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(d) Blows a razzberry.
4. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
(a) A piece of chewing gum.
(b) An affidavit.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bomb.
5. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A zoo.
6. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Constable.
7. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
8. In what city does the play take place?
(d) New York.
9. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(b) Antonio A. Antonio.
(c) Antonio Romaldi.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
10. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Recreate his entrance.
(b) Go get him coffee.
(c) Give him money for coffee.
(d) Leave and go home.
11. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His death.
(b) His suicide.
(c) His bombings.
(d) His retirement.
12. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
(a) The murder of Bertozzo.
(b) The arrest of the Maniac.
(c) The invasion of the spies.
(d) The death of the anarchist.
13. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
14. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
15. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
2. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
3. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
4. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
5. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)