|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) A Turkish prison.
(c) A Russian prison camp.
(d) A German concentration camp.
2. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) In his papers.
(b) He made it up.
(c) From the Pope.
(d) In his office.
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(b) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(c) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(d) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
5. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Bite him.
(b) Cry to him.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Eat him.
6. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
(a) A fever.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A raptus.
(d) A disease.
7. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
8. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(c) His anarchy.
(d) His job.
9. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) A siren.
(d) Someone at the door.
10. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips on the phone cord.
(b) He falls out the window.
(c) He gets punched.
(d) He trips and falls.
11. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(d) Blows a razzberry.
12. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Three months.
13. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are great tragedians.
(b) They are dogs.
(c) They don't know they're acting.
(d) They are comedians.
14. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
(a) The death of the anarchist.
(b) The invasion of the spies.
(c) The arrest of the Maniac.
(d) The murder of Bertozzo.
15. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Antonio Romaldi.
(c) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
4. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)