|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Go get him coffee.
(b) Recreate his entrance.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Give him money for coffee.
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Head Commissioner.
(c) The Prime Minister.
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Laughing at him.
(d) Firing him.
5. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His retirement.
(b) His bombings.
(c) His death.
(d) His suicide.
6. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
7. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Bite him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Cry to him.
(d) Eat him.
8. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His chair.
(c) His papers.
(d) His moustache.
9. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Three months.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Six years.
10. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The typing.
(b) The dismissal.
(c) The recording.
(d) The release.
11. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) His prescriptions.
(d) His release papers.
12. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
13. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Filing court orders without permission.
(b) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(c) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(d) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
14. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A judge.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A policeman.
15. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
5. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)