|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Firing him.
(c) Laughing at him.
2. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(d) Starting out.
3. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(a) Railway worker.
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His face.
(b) His hand.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
5. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
6. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist was proven guilty.
(b) The anarchist wept.
(c) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(d) The anarchist overcame his depression.
7. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Teddy bears.
(b) Toy trains.
(d) Model ships.
9. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(d) The Journalist.
10. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A dog.
(b) A judge.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A child.
11. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of arrest.
(b) Fear of losing his job.
(c) Fear of bludgeoning.
(d) Fear of death.
12. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(b) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(c) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
13. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) In his papers.
(b) He made it up.
(c) From the Pope.
(d) In his office.
14. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
(a) The murder of Bertozzo.
(b) The invasion of the spies.
(c) The arrest of the Maniac.
(d) The death of the anarchist.
15. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From the dancer's wife.
(b) From the dancer.
(c) From a witness.
(d) They made it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
2. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
3. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
4. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)