|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(b) Blows a razzberry.
2. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To fire Bertozzo.
(b) To hold a press conference.
(c) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(d) To put him in jail.
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(b) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(c) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(d) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
5. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(b) His anarchy.
(c) His job.
6. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His death.
(b) His bombings.
(c) His suicide.
(d) His retirement.
7. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The release.
(b) The recording.
(c) The dismissal.
(d) The typing.
8. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) They made it up.
(b) From the dancer.
(c) From the dancer's wife.
(d) From a witness.
9. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Free the prisoners.
(b) Impersonate the judge.
(c) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(d) Find the Anarchist.
10. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(a) "Lying to be alibis."
(b) "On good terms."
(d) "Not on good terms."
11. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Ten years and loss of rank.
(b) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(c) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
(d) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
12. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(a) The death penalty.
(d) A waver.
13. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's assistant.
(b) A judge.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's wife.
14. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Picking up his wife.
15. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A convict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
4. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
5. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)