Short Answer Key
Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. In whose office does the play open?
3. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
4. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
Impersonating a psychiatrist.
5. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
6. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
7. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
8. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
They don't know they're acting.
9. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
10. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
11. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
This section contains 3,001 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)