|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) A stab wound.
2. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) A waver.
3. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
(a) His grip.
(b) His hair.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His skin.
4. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
5. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
(a) A rollerblade.
(b) A moccasin.
(c) A cowboy boot.
(d) A galosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
2. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
3. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
4. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
5. Who says, "When he's in the right mood, you should see the side-splitting interrogations he does . . . ha, ha, ha, you could die laughing!"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)