|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To hold a press conference.
(b) To fire Bertozzo.
(c) To put him in jail.
(d) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His prescriptions.
(b) The Anarchist Report.
(c) His release papers.
(d) His criminal record.
3. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Maniac.
4. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A brain aneurism.
(b) A tremor.
(c) A glass eye.
(d) A fake nose.
5. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
2. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
4. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac say he's had in his briefcase the entire time, at the end of the play?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)