|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A stutter.
(b) An Irish accent.
(c) A Jewish accent.
(d) A walk.
2. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A wig and glasses.
(b) A ladies' dress.
(c) A hat and coat.
(d) A cane and shawl.
3. How many dynamite attacks does the reporter say have taken place until today?
4. Which character says to the Maniac in Act 2, "Please. Your eminence; I flunked Latin three times!"?
(b) The Constable.
(c) The reporter.
(d) The Superintendent.
5. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From a witness.
(b) From the dancer.
(c) From the dancer's wife.
(d) They made it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
2. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
3. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
4. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
5. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)