|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The second.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The third.
(d) The first.
2. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
3. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Maniac.
4. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
(a) Maria Linguini.
(b) Maria Feletti.
(c) Sophia Faroni.
(d) Maria Roloni.
5. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(c) The death penalty.
(d) A waver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
3. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. When does the Maniac say that the raptus comes in the story in Act 2?
5. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)