|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
(a) Knocked out his glass eye.
(b) Hurt his back.
(c) Caused an aneurism.
(d) Made him upset to his stomach.
2. What was different about the "real bomb" as opposed to the bomb in the room, according to Bertozzo?
(a) It was child's play.
(b) It was more complex.
(c) It was diffused.
(d) It was simpler.
3. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To fire Bertozzo.
(b) To put him in jail.
(c) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(d) To hold a press conference.
4. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
(a) Ministry of the Interior.
(b) The President.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Police Headquarters.
5. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
2. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
3. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
4. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)