|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A convict.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A bishop.
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
(a) An accident.
(b) A suicide.
(c) A murder.
(d) A mistake.
3. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(d) Play roles.
4. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of death.
(b) Fear of losing his job.
(c) Fear of arrest.
(d) Fear of bludgeoning.
5. How many of those dynamite attacks which have taken place were tied to fascists?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
3. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
4. What does the reporter say that they've got down to the game of in Act 2?
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)