|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
(a) Grade School.
(b) High School.
(c) Their wives.'
(d) The Police Academy.
2. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A policeman.
4. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Toy trains.
(b) Teddy bears.
(c) Model ships.
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(c) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(d) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
Short Answer Questions
1. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
2. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
3. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)