|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say about Bertozzo's ability with weaponry?
(a) He's a top expert.
(b) He's ingenius.
(c) He's just a hobbyist.
(d) He's shy but experienced.
2. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of death.
(b) Fear of arrest.
(c) Fear of losing his job.
(d) Fear of bludgeoning.
4. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
(a) A judge.
(b) A jury.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Another anarchist.
5. What, according to the Maniac, are scandals the fertilizer for?
(b) Eastern Philosophy.
(c) Western Democracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
2. What does the reporter say that they've got down to the game of in Act 2?
3. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
4. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
5. Who tears up the President's portrait?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)