|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Manic, why do innocent people invent crimes?
(a) To commit forgery.
(b) To get laughing interrogations.
(c) To wreck their lives.
(d) To make fun of the police.
2. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A bank.
(b) A school.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
(a) A concentration camp.
(c) Law school.
(d) Fighting in the war.
4. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Come and take me now!"
(b) "Free me!"
(c) "Everybody free!"
(d) "You're all off to jail!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
3. What does the Maniac wear in disguise when meeting the reporter?
4. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
5. What kind of false hand does the Maniac take out to replace his once it falls off?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)