|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
2. Who, according to the reporter, did the Roman judge hold mainly responsible for organizing and fomenting the attack?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The police spy.
(c) The trailblazer.
(d) The Roman fascist.
3. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
4. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) A judge.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's assistant.
5. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
(a) "The police is at the service of the citizens."
(b) "The policeman's work is never done."
(c) "The last day is coming. Run and hide!"
(d) "The police is at the service of the citizens, to entertain them!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
2. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
3. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
4. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
5. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)