|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
(a) A rash.
(b) A fake beard.
(c) A peg leg.
(d) A false nose.
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(d) Shuffles papers.
4. Who does Bertozzo say that he knows, when meeting the Maniac with the reporter?
(a) Inspector Piconi.
(b) Captain Piccinni.
(c) Captain Rossini.
(d) Inspector Rosetti.
5. Who was one of the infiltrators in the Anarchists' circle?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Pope.
(d) A well-known Roman fascist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Superintendent force Bertozzo to kiss?
2. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
3. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
4. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
5. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)