|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac finally tell the reporter he really is?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A judge.
(c) The Pope.
(d) A terrorist.
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The jail.
(d) Next door.
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A tremor.
(b) A brain aneurism.
(c) A fake nose.
(d) A glass eye.
4. What does the Maniac say he's had in his briefcase the entire time, at the end of the play?
(a) Proof of the Anarchist's suicide.
(b) A gun.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A tape recorder.
5. What does Bertozzo bring in during the interview with the reporter?
(a) A document for the judge.
(b) A facsimile of the bomb.
(c) A cannon ball.
(d) A piece of railroad track.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
2. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
3. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
4. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
5. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)