|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Birth certificates.
(c) Death certificates.
(d) Marriage licenses.
2. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
(a) His hair.
(b) His grip.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His skin.
3. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(b) To put him in jail.
(c) To hold a press conference.
(d) To fire Bertozzo.
4. Why did the judge rule the alibis unreliable?
(a) They were associated with the bombing.
(b) They were known criminals.
(c) They were elderly and in poor health.
(d) They were rich.
5. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
(a) Had it examined.
(b) Blew it up.
(c) Gave it to the Russians.
(d) Sent it to the lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac finally tell the reporter he really is?
2. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
3. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
4. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
5. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)