|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Superintendent.
2. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(c) Basic English language.
(d) Basic Italian grammar.
3. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
4. What does the Maniac say he's had in his briefcase the entire time, at the end of the play?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) Proof of the Anarchist's suicide.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A gun.
5. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Tell the boss.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Inform the media.
(d) Jump out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
3. Why did the judge rule the alibis unreliable?
4. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)