|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Journalist.
(d) The Constable.
2. How many dynamite attacks does the reporter say have taken place until today?
3. What does the Maniac say about Bertozzo's ability with weaponry?
(a) He's a top expert.
(b) He's shy but experienced.
(c) He's ingenius.
(d) He's just a hobbyist.
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His hand.
(b) His head.
(c) His face.
(d) His leg.
5. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
(a) A galosh.
(b) A rollerblade.
(c) A moccasin.
(d) A cowboy boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the reporter say that they've got down to the game of in Act 2?
4. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
5. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)