|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
(a) Three minutes before 12.
(c) Three minutes past 12.
(d) One a.m.
2. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
3. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The jail.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) Next door.
(d) The fourth floor.
4. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
(a) Buries it.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Drops it.
(d) Swallows it.
5. When does the Maniac say that the raptus comes in the story in Act 2?
(a) Near midnight.
(b) At 7 p.m.
(c) At 8 p.m.
(d) At 6 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
3. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
4. Who says, regarding the journalist, "Don't you understand yet that I'm in the same boat with you guys? People like her you have to try to get on your side, not against you?"
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)