|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The fourth.
(b) The first.
(c) The second.
(d) The third.
2. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Big Man.
3. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Swallows it.
(c) Buries it.
(d) Drops it.
4. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A pharmacy.
5. Which character says, "You know why as well as I do, Inspector. That way, the 'signature of the murderers was destroyed along with the bomb?"
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
2. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
3. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
4. What are the Maniac, the Superintendent, and Sports Jacket doing when Act 2 begins?
5. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)