|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) A siren.
(d) Someone at the door.
2. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 11:00 p.m.
3. Who says, regarding the journalist, "Don't you understand yet that I'm in the same boat with you guys? People like her you have to try to get on your side, not against you?"
(a) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Constable.
4. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Registrar.
(d) Yellow Blazer.
5. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) A stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
2. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
3. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
4. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
5. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)