|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) Dr. Antonio.
(c) Sports Shirt.
(d) The Superintendent.
2. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A disease.
(c) A raptus.
(d) A fever.
3. Which character says to the Maniac in Act 2, "Please. Your eminence; I flunked Latin three times!"?
(a) The reporter.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Constable.
4. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Nine years.
5. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
(a) The Police Academy.
(b) Their wives.'
(c) Grade School.
(d) High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
2. What does the Maniac say about Bertozzo's ability with weaponry?
3. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
4. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
5. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)