|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(c) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(d) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) A judge.
(c) Bertozzo's assistant.
(d) A nurse.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Bite him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Eat him.
(d) Cry to him.
4. Who does Bertozzo say that he knows, when meeting the Maniac with the reporter?
(a) Captain Rossini.
(b) Inspector Rosetti.
(c) Inspector Piconi.
(d) Captain Piccinni.
5. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Officer.
(d) The Big Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says to the Maniac in Act 2, "Please. Your eminence; I flunked Latin three times!"?
2. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
3. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
4. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
5. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)