|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
2. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
(a) A fake beard.
(b) A rash.
(c) A peg leg.
(d) A false nose.
3. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Anarchist.
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He gets punched.
(b) He trips on the phone cord.
(c) He falls out the window.
(d) He trips and falls.
5. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(a) "Lying to be alibis."
(b) "Not on good terms."
(d) "On good terms."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
2. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
3. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
4. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
5. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)