|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A zoo.
2. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A walk.
(b) A Jewish accent.
(c) A stutter.
(d) An Irish accent.
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(a) The Head Commissioner.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Pope.
4. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A glass eye.
(b) A brain aneurism.
(c) A tremor.
(d) A fake nose.
5. What does the Maniac say he's had in his briefcase the entire time, at the end of the play?
(a) A gun.
(b) Proof of the Anarchist's suicide.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A slingshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
2. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
5. What does the Maniac tell the officer he has slipped upon?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)