|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
2. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) Dr. Antonio.
(d) Sports Shirt.
3. What does the Superintendent tell the reporter is "is the backbone of every civilized nation?"
(a) Gathering intelligence.
(d) Scaring the public.
4. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
(a) In three days.
(b) In two days.
(c) This evening.
(d) Next week.
5. Who tears up the President's portrait?
(b) The Reporter.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
2. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
3. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
4. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
5. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)