|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
(a) A suicide.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A murder.
(d) An accident.
2. What does the Superintendent force Bertozzo to kiss?
(a) His ring.
(b) The maniac's ring.
(c) The reporter's hand.
(d) His hand.
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Journalist.
4. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(c) Basic English language.
(d) Basic Italian grammar.
5. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Creep out the door.
(b) Burn the file cabinet.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Call his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
2. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
4. Which character says to the Maniac in Act 2, "Please. Your eminence; I flunked Latin three times!"?
5. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)