|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Free the prisoners.
(b) Impersonate the judge.
(c) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(d) Find the Anarchist.
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His release papers.
(b) The Anarchist Report.
(c) His criminal record.
(d) His prescriptions.
3. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
4. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
5. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(b) Corrupt officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
5. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)