|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Cry to him.
(c) Eat him.
(d) Bite him.
2. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(d) Play roles.
3. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(c) The Anarchist.
(d) Sports Jacket.
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Inform the media.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Tell the boss.
5. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A fever.
(c) A disease.
(d) A raptus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
2. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)