|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's allergic to wool.
(b) There's a draft.
(c) He's got a large scar.
(d) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Arrests him.
(d) Shoves him out.
3. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Give him money for coffee.
(b) Go get him coffee.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Recreate his entrance.
4. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Anarchist.
5. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A judge.
(d) A mailman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
2. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
3. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
4. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)