|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(b) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(c) Filing court orders without permission.
(d) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Birth certificates.
(c) Marriage licenses.
(d) Death certificates.
3. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
(b) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(c) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(d) The court appearance records and death certificate.
4. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The dismissal.
(b) The release.
(c) The recording.
(d) The typing.
5. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
4. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
5. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)