|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Inform the media.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Tell the boss.
3. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An Irish accent.
(b) A stutter.
(c) A Jewish accent.
(d) A walk.
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His face.
(b) His head.
(c) His leg.
(d) His hand.
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Registrar.
(d) Yellow Blazer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
2. In what city does the play take place?
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
4. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
5. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)