|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(b) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(c) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
2. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(b) The Head Commissioner.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Prime Minister.
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Creep out the door.
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Burn the file cabinet.
(d) Jump out the window.
4. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Arrests him.
(d) Shoves him out.
5. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
2. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
3. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
4. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
5. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)