|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His head.
(b) His face.
(c) His hand.
(d) His leg.
2. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The third.
(b) The Fifth.
(c) The second.
(d) The fourth.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Inform the media.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Tell the boss.
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A judge.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are comedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They are great tragedians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
2. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
3. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
4. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
5. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)