|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A ladies' dress.
(b) A hat and coat.
(c) A wig and glasses.
(d) A cane and shawl.
2. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Jump out the window.
(b) Burn the file cabinet.
(c) Call his mother.
(d) Creep out the door.
3. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
(a) The invasion of the spies.
(b) The arrest of the Maniac.
(c) The murder of Bertozzo.
(d) The death of the anarchist.
4. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(b) His job.
(d) His anarchy.
5. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Big Man.
(d) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
2. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
3. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
4. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
5. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)