|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(d) Starting out.
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A judge.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A mailman.
4. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Free me!"
(b) "Come and take me now!"
(c) "Everybody free!"
(d) "You're all off to jail!"
5. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) Someone at the door.
(d) A siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
2. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
3. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
4. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
5. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)