|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(b) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Picking up his wife.
2. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Go get him coffee.
(b) Give him money for coffee.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Recreate his entrance.
3. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(a) Starting out.
4. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His papers.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His chair.
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Free me!"
(b) "Come and take me now!"
(c) "Everybody free!"
(d) "You're all off to jail!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
4. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)