|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Firing him.
(d) Laughing at him.
3. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(a) Railway worker.
4. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A Jewish accent.
(b) A walk.
(c) An Irish accent.
(d) A stutter.
5. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(a) Basic English language.
(b) Basic Italian grammar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
3. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
5. In what city does the play take place?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)