|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(a) Blows a razzberry.
2. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A bank.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A school.
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A spy.
(c) An anarchist.
(d) A policeman.
4. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Anarchist.
5. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(b) He's allergic to wool.
(c) He's got a large scar.
(d) There's a draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
2. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)