|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Free the prisoners.
(b) Impersonate the judge.
(c) Find the Anarchist.
(d) Impersonate Bertozzo.
2. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(c) Corrupt officers.
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A zoo.
4. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
5. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
2. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
3. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
4. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)