|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "You're all off to jail!"
(b) "Free me!"
(c) "Come and take me now!"
(d) "Everybody free!"
2. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Registrar.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) Yellow Blazer.
(d) Sports Jacket.
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Burn the file cabinet.
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Creep out the door.
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His head.
(b) His face.
(c) His leg.
(d) His hand.
5. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Find the Anarchist.
(b) Impersonate the judge.
(c) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(d) Free the prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
2. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
3. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
4. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
5. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)