|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A convenience store.
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(a) Blows a razzberry.
3. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(b) Basic English language.
(d) Basic Italian grammar.
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A bishop.
(c) A convict.
(d) A mailman.
5. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A spy.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A policeman.
(d) An anarchist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
3. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
5. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)