|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He should be investigated by higher-ups.
(b) He should be fired.
(c) He should be promoted.
(d) He should see a psychiatrist.
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Arrests him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Shoves him out.
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(b) A meeting.
(c) Picking up his wife.
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
2. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
3. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
4. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)