|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(b) Picking up his wife.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
2. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are dogs.
(b) They are great tragedians.
(c) They don't know they're acting.
(d) They are comedians.
3. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He should see a psychiatrist.
(b) He should be promoted.
(c) He should be fired.
(d) He should be investigated by higher-ups.
4. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
5. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
4. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)