|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) There's a draft.
(b) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(c) He's got a large scar.
(d) He's allergic to wool.
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(b) Impersonating a policeman.
(c) Bombing a bank.
(d) Impersonating a veterenarian.
4. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A judge.
(c) Bertozzo's assistant.
(d) Bertozzo's wife.
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) A German concentration camp.
(c) A Turkish prison.
(d) A Russian prison camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
3. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
5. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)