|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His head.
(b) His leg.
(c) His face.
(d) His hand.
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) A judge.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's assistant.
3. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Inspector.
4. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(b) Basic Italian grammar.
(c) Basic English language.
5. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(b) Play roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
2. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)