|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Leave and go home.
(b) Go get him coffee.
(c) Recreate his entrance.
(d) Give him money for coffee.
2. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Inspector.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Journalist.
3. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A judge.
(b) Bertozzo's assistant.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's wife.
4. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are comedians.
(b) They don't know they're acting.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They are great tragedians.
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(c) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(d) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
3. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
4. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
5. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)