|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A judge.
(c) A child.
(d) A dog.
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Everybody free!"
(b) "Come and take me now!"
(c) "Free me!"
(d) "You're all off to jail!"
3. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Go get him coffee.
(b) Give him money for coffee.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Recreate his entrance.
4. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Big Man.
5. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
(a) Law school.
(b) A concentration camp.
(c) Fighting in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
4. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)