|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Burn the file cabinet.
(b) Creep out the door.
(c) Call his mother.
(d) Jump out the window.
2. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A bank.
(b) A school.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) A siren.
(b) Someone at the door.
4. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He should be investigated by higher-ups.
(b) He should be fired.
(c) He should be promoted.
(d) He should see a psychiatrist.
5. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
2. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
4. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
5. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)