|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) Picking up his wife.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Eat him.
(c) Cry to him.
(d) Bite him.
3. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A judge.
(d) Bertozzo's assistant.
4. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(b) To fire Bertozzo.
(c) To put him in jail.
(d) To hold a press conference.
5. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Impersonate the judge.
(b) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(c) Free the prisoners.
(d) Find the Anarchist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
3. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
5. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)