|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A judge.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A lawyer.
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) Next door.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The jail.
4. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A stutter.
(b) A Jewish accent.
(c) A walk.
(d) An Irish accent.
5. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
4. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
5. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)