|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A ladies' dress.
(b) A hat and coat.
(c) A cane and shawl.
(d) A wig and glasses.
2. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio Romaldi.
(b) Roberto Lombarti.
(c) Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Ignatius Guisseppe.
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. In what city does the play take place?
(b) New York.
5. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(c) Play roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
4. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
5. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)