|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A pharmacy.
4. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Maniac.
5. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(c) Basic Italian grammar.
(d) Basic English language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
5. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)