|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Laughing at him.
(c) Firing him.
2. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His papers.
(d) His chair.
3. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A hat and coat.
(b) A wig and glasses.
(c) A cane and shawl.
(d) A ladies' dress.
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) Next door.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
5. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)