|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A judge.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A dog.
(d) A child.
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
4. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marriage licenses.
(b) Death certificates.
(d) Birth certificates.
5. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Shoves him out.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Arrests him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
5. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)