|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A judge.
(b) Bertozzo's assistant.
(c) Bertozzo's wife.
(d) A nurse.
2. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Call his mother.
(b) Creep out the door.
(c) Burn the file cabinet.
(d) Jump out the window.
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A judge.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The recording.
(b) The dismissal.
(c) The typing.
(d) The release.
5. In what city does the play take place?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
2. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
3. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
4. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
5. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)