|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(a) Play roles.
3. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Antonio Romaldi.
(c) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
4. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Six years.
5. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(c) The Journalist.
(d) The Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
3. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)