|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A judge.
(b) Bertozzo's assistant.
(c) Bertozzo's wife.
(d) A nurse.
2. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six years.
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Padova.
(b) University of Quinoa.
(c) University of Indianapolis.
(d) University of Sicily.
4. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Death certificates.
(c) Birth certificates.
(d) Marriage licenses.
5. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The second.
(b) The third.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The Fifth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
4. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
5. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)