|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
2. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Inspector.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Maniac.
3. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To hold a press conference.
(b) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(c) To fire Bertozzo.
(d) To put him in jail.
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Cry to him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Eat him.
(d) Bite him.
5. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The Fifth.
(b) The second.
(c) The third.
(d) The fourth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
3. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
4. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
5. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)