|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Yellow Blazer.
(b) The Registrar.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
2. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To put him in jail.
(b) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(c) To fire Bertozzo.
(d) To hold a press conference.
3. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) A meeting.
(b) Picking up his wife.
(d) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
4. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An Irish accent.
(b) A Jewish accent.
(c) A walk.
(d) A stutter.
5. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(c) The Journalist.
(d) The Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
4. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
5. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)