|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(a) Blows a razzberry.
2. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
3. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
4. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
(b) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
(c) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(d) Ten years and loss of rank.
5. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) A meeting.
(b) Picking up his wife.
(d) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
2. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
3. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
4. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
5. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)