|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(a) Starting out.
2. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A judge.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A lawyer.
3. In what city does the play take place?
(c) New York.
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Jump out the window.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Tell the boss.
(d) Inform the media.
5. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(a) The Head Commissioner.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
4. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
5. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)