|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are great tragedians.
(c) They are comedians.
(d) They are dogs.
2. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Registrar.
(d) Yellow Blazer.
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Death certificates.
(c) Marriage licenses.
(d) Birth certificates.
4. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(b) Antonio Romaldi.
(c) Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)