|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Birth certificates.
(b) Marriage licenses.
(c) Death certificates.
2. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He gets punched.
(b) He trips on the phone cord.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He falls out the window.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Eat him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Bite him.
(d) Cry to him.
4. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Indianapolis.
(b) University of Quinoa.
(c) University of Sicily.
(d) University of Padova.
5. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To fire Bertozzo.
(b) To put him in jail.
(c) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(d) To hold a press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
4. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
5. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)