|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To hold a press conference.
(b) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(c) To put him in jail.
(d) To fire Bertozzo.
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Coroner's.
(b) The Maniac's.
(c) The Superintendent's.
4. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
(b) Ten years and loss of rank.
(c) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(d) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
5. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(c) Play roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
4. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)