|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) His prescriptions.
(d) His release papers.
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
4. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) A judge.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's assistant.
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Turkish prison.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) A Russian prison camp.
(d) A German concentration camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
2. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
4. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
5. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)