|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are dogs.
(c) They are comedians.
(d) They are great tragedians.
2. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Death certificates.
(b) Birth certificates.
(c) Marriage licenses.
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(b) Laughing at him.
(d) Firing him.
5. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Ten years and loss of rank.
(b) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
(c) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(d) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)