|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
2. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Head Commissioner.
3. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(b) Roberto Lombarti.
(c) Antonio Romaldi.
(d) Antonio A. Antonio.
4. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Inspector.
(d) The Journalist.
5. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) A judge.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
4. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)