|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are dogs.
(c) They are comedians.
(d) They are great tragedians.
2. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A pharmacy.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Eat him.
(b) Bite him.
(c) Cry to him.
(d) Slap him.
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Everybody free!"
(b) "Free me!"
(c) "Come and take me now!"
(d) "You're all off to jail!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
2. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
4. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
5. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)