|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marriage licenses.
(b) Death certificates.
(d) Birth certificates.
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A hospital.
4. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Coroner's.
(b) The Superintendent's.
(c) The Maniac's.
5. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
(b) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(c) Ten years and loss of rank.
(d) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
2. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
4. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
5. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)