Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
(a) The Johnny Carson Show.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) A sit-com.
(d) An old vaudeville routine.
2. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(a) Three a.m.
(b) Eight p.m.
(d) Four a.m.
3. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He should be promoted.
(b) He should be investigated by higher-ups.
(c) He should see a psychiatrist.
(d) He should be fired.
4. What excuse does the Maniac give the reporter why the bomb was buried?
(a) To hide the evidence.
(b) To acquit themselves.
(c) To save the public.
(d) To kill the rats.
5. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
(c) The Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
2. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
4. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
5. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)