Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(c) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(d) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
2. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A walk.
(b) An Irish accent.
(c) A Jewish accent.
(d) A stutter.
3. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Yellow Blazer.
(b) The Registrar.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Superintendent.
4. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) From the Pope.
(b) In his papers.
(c) He made it up.
(d) In his office.
5. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
3. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
4. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
5. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)