Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A hospital.
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Eat him.
(c) Bite him.
(d) Cry to him.
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Three months.
4. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To hold a press conference.
(b) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(c) To fire Bertozzo.
(d) To put him in jail.
5. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A stutter.
(b) An Irish accent.
(c) A walk.
(d) A Jewish accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
2. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
3. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
4. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)