|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The release.
(b) The recording.
(c) The typing.
(d) The dismissal.
2. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Recreate his entrance.
(b) Give him money for coffee.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Go get him coffee.
3. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of losing his job.
(b) Fear of arrest.
(c) Fear of death.
(d) Fear of bludgeoning.
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A judge.
(d) A mailman.
5. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was different about the "real bomb" as opposed to the bomb in the room, according to Bertozzo?
2. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)