|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "You know why as well as I do, Inspector. That way, the 'signature of the murderers was destroyed along with the bomb?"
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
2. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A spy.
(c) A reporter.
(d) An anarchist.
3. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(a) Four a.m.
(b) Eight p.m.
(d) Three a.m.
5. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
2. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
3. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
5. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)