|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(d) Railway worker.
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) Someone at the door.
(d) A siren.
3. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
(a) A stab wound.
(d) A gunshot wound.
4. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) A forensics expert.
(c) A coat rack.
5. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His moustache.
(b) His papers.
(c) His suitcase.
(d) His chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
2. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
4. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
5. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)