|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
(a) The death of the anarchist.
(b) The arrest of the Maniac.
(c) The invasion of the spies.
(d) The murder of Bertozzo.
2. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Journalist.
3. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
4. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist wept.
(b) The anarchist overcame his depression.
(c) The anarchist was proven guilty.
(d) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
5. How many people does the Superintendent say were in the room around midnight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
2. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
3. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
4. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
5. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)