|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(a) Blows a razzberry.
2. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
3. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) Picking up his wife.
(b) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(d) A meeting.
4. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Swallows it.
(c) Drops it.
(d) Buries it.
5. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) Outside the room.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) In court.
(d) In the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
2. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
4. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
5. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)