|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
(a) There was a fire in the room.
(b) The sun hadn't gone down.
(c) There was global warming.
(d) There was love in the air.
3. Who says, "Bertozzo, you say something too; try to show that we're not asleep in our division, either?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
4. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
(a) The District Attorney.
(b) The Anarchist.
(c) The Prosecutor.
(d) The Commissioner.
5. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Death certificates.
(b) Birth certificates.
(c) Marriage licenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
2. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
4. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
5. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)