|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To put him in jail.
(b) To hold a press conference.
(c) To fire Bertozzo.
(d) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
2. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
3. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(d) Corrupt officers.
4. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
(a) Caused an aneurism.
(b) Made him upset to his stomach.
(c) Hurt his back.
(d) Knocked out his glass eye.
5. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(a) Basic English language.
(b) Basic Italian grammar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
2. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
4. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
5. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)