|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Nine years.
2. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Anarchist.
3. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) Sports Shirt.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Dr. Antonio.
(d) The Superintendent.
4. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The lobby.
(c) The fourth floor office.
(d) The second floor office.
5. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Shoves him out.
(c) Arrests him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
3. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
4. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
5. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)