|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
(b) Cover his head.
(c) Put his hands forward.
2. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(b) The anarchist overcame his depression.
(c) The anarchist wept.
(d) The anarchist was proven guilty.
3. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
(a) The Prosecutor.
(b) The District Attorney.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Anarchist.
4. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
(a) A rash.
(b) A peg leg.
(c) A fake beard.
(d) A false nose.
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(a) Railway worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
2. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
3. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)