|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(a) Basic Italian grammar.
(c) Basic English language.
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) Bertozzo's assistant.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A judge.
3. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
(c) Cover his head.
(d) Put his hands forward.
4. Why did the judge rule the alibis unreliable?
(a) They were rich.
(b) They were known criminals.
(c) They were elderly and in poor health.
(d) They were associated with the bombing.
5. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
(a) He was wearing both shoes.
(b) His tie was undone.
(c) His glasses were broken.
(d) He fell backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Superintendent tell the reporter is "is the backbone of every civilized nation?"
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Anarchist might have had shoes made of?
3. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
5. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)