|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
(a) Railroad workers.
(c) Military professionals.
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His criminal record.
(b) The Anarchist Report.
(c) His prescriptions.
(d) His release papers.
3. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) An alibi.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A lie detector.
4. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
(b) Filing court orders without permission.
(c) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(d) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
5. What does the reporter say that they've got down to the game of in Act 2?
(a) Class privelege.
(b) Family favors.
(c) The mafia.
(d) Liars and thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
2. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
3. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
4. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
5. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)