|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Come and take me now!"
(b) "Free me!"
(c) "You're all off to jail!"
(d) "Everybody free!"
2. How many people does the Superintendent say were in the room around midnight?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A glass eye.
(b) A tremor.
(c) A fake nose.
(d) A brain aneurism.
4. Who does Bertozzo say that he knows, when meeting the Maniac with the reporter?
(a) Captain Piccinni.
(b) Inspector Rosetti.
(c) Inspector Piconi.
(d) Captain Rossini.
5. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
(a) His grip.
(b) His hair.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
3. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
4. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
5. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)