|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) Sports Jacket.
2. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A bank.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Inform the media.
(c) Tell the boss.
(d) Jump out the window.
4. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(b) To fire Bertozzo.
(c) To hold a press conference.
(d) To put him in jail.
5. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A tremor.
(b) A brain aneurism.
(c) A fake nose.
(d) A glass eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
2. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
3. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
4. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
5. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)