|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Shoves him out.
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Death certificates.
(b) Marriage licenses.
(d) Birth certificates.
3. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
4. What does the Superintendent accuse the Maniac of doing to them in Act 2?
(a) Pitying them.
(b) Mocking them.
(c) Blaming them.
(d) Commisserating with them.
5. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
2. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
3. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
4. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
5. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)