|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does the Maniac give the reporter why the bomb was buried?
(a) To kill the rats.
(b) To hide the evidence.
(c) To acquit themselves.
(d) To save the public.
2. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His face.
(b) His leg.
(c) His hand.
(d) His head.
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(a) Blows a razzberry.
4. What does the Maniac tell the officer he has slipped upon?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A marble.
(c) A thumb-tack.
(d) His glass eye.
5. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
(a) An alibi.
(b) A lie detector.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A video camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
3. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
5. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)