|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A judge.
(b) Bertozzo's assistant.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's wife.
2. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Registrar.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Yellow Blazer.
3. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A hat and coat.
(b) A ladies' dress.
(c) A cane and shawl.
(d) A wig and glasses.
4. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marriage licenses.
(b) Birth certificates.
(c) Death certificates.
5. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
2. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
3. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
4. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)