|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The third.
(b) The Fifth.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The second.
2. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Officer.
(b) The Judge.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
(a) Three minutes before 12.
(c) One a.m.
(d) Three minutes past 12.
4. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The lobby.
(b) The second floor office.
(c) The fourth floor office.
(d) The courtyard.
5. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of bludgeoning.
(b) Fear of losing his job.
(c) Fear of arrest.
(d) Fear of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
5. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)