|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
(a) Rome Institution.
(b) San Salvador prison.
(c) San Ulelisi prison.
(d) San Vittore prison.
2. What does the Maniac wear in disguise when meeting the reporter?
(a) A fake nose.
(b) A bunny hat.
(c) A mask.
(d) An eye patch.
3. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(b) "Lying to be alibis."
(c) "Not on good terms."
(d) "On good terms."
4. What are the Maniac, the Superintendent, and Sports Jacket doing when Act 2 begins?
5. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(b) To put him in jail.
(c) To fire Bertozzo.
(d) To hold a press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
2. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
3. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
4. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
5. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)