|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Superintendent.
(d) The Constable.
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
4. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
(a) A blind man.
(b) A judge.
(c) A reporter.
(d) The Maniac.
5. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
3. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
4. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
5. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)