|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
(a) Another anarchist.
(b) A judge.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A jury.
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Escape to Taiwan.
(b) Kill the judge.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Run for cover.
3. What happens when Sports Jacket shakes the Maniac's hand after explaining the bomb scenario?
(a) It shatters.
(b) He breaks it.
(c) It comes off.
(d) It melts.
4. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
(a) A cowboy boot.
(b) A moccasin.
(c) A galosh.
(d) A rollerblade.
5. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
(a) Two minutes before 12.
(b) Two minutes after 12.
(c) Three minutes after 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
3. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
4. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
5. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)