|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) In his papers.
(b) In his office.
(c) He made it up.
(d) From the Pope.
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The fourth floor office.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The lobby.
(d) The second floor office.
3. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(d) Starting out.
4. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
5. How many shoes are in the equation in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
2. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
3. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
4. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)