|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A judge.
2. What does Bertozzo bring in during the interview with the reporter?
(a) A cannon ball.
(b) A facsimile of the bomb.
(c) A piece of railroad track.
(d) A document for the judge.
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A spy.
(d) A policeman.
4. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(b) Shuffles papers.
5. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Sports Shirt.
(d) Dr. Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
2. Who says, "When he's in the right mood, you should see the side-splitting interrogations he does . . . ha, ha, ha, you could die laughing!"
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
4. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
5. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)