|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Journalist.
2. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
3. What does the Superintendent tell the reporter is "is the backbone of every civilized nation?"
(b) Scaring the public.
(d) Gathering intelligence.
4. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From the dancer.
(b) From the dancer's wife.
(c) From a witness.
(d) They made it up.
5. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Scientific Division
(c) The Headquarters of Headquarters.
(d) The Vatican.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
2. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
3. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
5. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)