|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(c) His anarchy.
(d) His job.
2. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A rope.
(c) A drink.
(d) A chair.
3. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
(a) A coat rack.
(b) The Superintendent.
(d) A forensics expert.
4. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are comedians.
(b) They are great tragedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They don't know they're acting.
5. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Anarchist might have had shoes made of?
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
4. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
5. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)