|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A judge.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His bombings.
(b) His death.
(c) His retirement.
(d) His suicide.
4. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
3. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
5. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)