|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The jail.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) Next door.
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Big Man.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Officer.
(d) The Maniac.
5. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A Jewish accent.
(b) A stutter.
(c) A walk.
(d) An Irish accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)