|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His prescriptions.
(b) His release papers.
(c) The Anarchist Report.
(d) His criminal record.
2. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(c) Antonio Romaldi.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
3. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Superintendent's.
(b) The Maniac's.
(d) The Coroner's.
4. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(b) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Picking up his wife.
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(a) Railway worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
3. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
4. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
5. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)