|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The fourth.
(b) The Fifth.
(c) The third.
(d) The second.
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Arrests him.
(b) Kisses him.
(d) Shoves him out.
3. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
(a) A raptus.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A fever.
(d) A disease.
4. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A judge.
(b) Bertozzo's wife.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Bertozzo's assistant.
5. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
2. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
3. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
5. In what city does the play take place?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)