|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(d) Play roles.
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Cry to him.
(b) Bite him.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Eat him.
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A spy.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A reporter.
(d) An anarchist.
4. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Padova.
(b) University of Sicily.
(c) University of Quinoa.
(d) University of Indianapolis.
5. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of losing his job.
(b) Fear of arrest.
(c) Fear of death.
(d) Fear of bludgeoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
3. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
4. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)