|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Free me!"
(b) "Everybody free!"
(c) "You're all off to jail!"
(d) "Come and take me now!"
3. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's got a large scar.
(b) There's a draft.
(c) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(d) He's allergic to wool.
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips on the phone cord.
(b) He gets punched.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He falls out the window.
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Roberto Lombarti.
(c) Antonio Romaldi.
(d) Ignatius Guisseppe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
4. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
5. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)