|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A convict.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A policeman.
2. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Big Man.
(c) The Officer.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Tell the boss.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Inform the media.
(d) Jump out the window.
4. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Call his mother.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Creep out the door.
(d) Burn the file cabinet.
5. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
3. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
5. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)