|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Inspector.
2. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The dismissal.
(b) The typing.
(c) The release.
(d) The recording.
3. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(c) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(d) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) His release papers.
(d) His prescriptions.
5. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(c) Blows a razzberry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
3. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)