|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are great tragedians.
(b) They are dogs.
(c) They don't know they're acting.
(d) They are comedians.
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Shoves him out.
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Kisses him.
3. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Anarchist.
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(b) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(c) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(d) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
5. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) Someone at the door.
(d) A siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
2. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
5. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)