|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A policeman.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A reporter.
2. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(c) Railway worker.
3. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
(b) Filing court orders without permission.
(c) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(d) Complaining about wanting a raise.
4. In what city does the play take place?
(d) New York.
5. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's allergic to wool.
(b) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(c) He's got a large scar.
(d) There's a draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
2. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
4. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
5. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)