|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(b) His anarchy.
(d) His job.
2. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Head Commissioner.
(d) The Prime Minister.
3. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio Romaldi.
(b) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(c) Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He gets punched.
(b) He trips on the phone cord.
(c) He falls out the window.
(d) He trips and falls.
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A child.
(b) A judge.
(c) A dog.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
4. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
5. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)