|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Ten years and loss of rank.
(b) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(c) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
(d) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
2. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A hospital.
3. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Antonio Romaldi.
(c) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
4. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Superintendent's.
(c) The Coroner's.
(d) The Maniac's.
5. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Three months.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
3. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
5. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)