|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Shoves him out.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Arrests him.
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Bite him.
(b) Cry to him.
(c) Eat him.
(d) Slap him.
3. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Filing court orders without permission.
(b) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(c) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(d) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
4. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A chair.
(b) A rope.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A drink.
5. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Inspector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
2. In what city does the play take place?
3. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
4. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
5. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)