|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A school.
(b) A bank.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hospital.
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) A siren.
(d) Someone at the door.
3. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A rope.
(b) A drink.
(c) A chair.
(d) A cigarette.
4. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His papers.
(c) His chair.
(d) His moustache.
5. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(b) Play roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
3. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
4. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)