|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Superintendent.
(d) The Journalist.
2. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Head Commissioner.
(d) The Prime Minister.
3. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Inspector.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Commissioner.
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips on the phone cord.
(b) He trips and falls.
(c) He gets punched.
(d) He falls out the window.
5. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
(b) Fighting in the war.
(c) Law school.
(d) A concentration camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
2. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
4. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)