|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(a) Blows a razzberry.
2. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Give him money for coffee.
(b) Recreate his entrance.
(c) Go get him coffee.
(d) Leave and go home.
3. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(a) Corrupt officers.
4. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Inspector.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)