|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
2. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Big Man.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Jump out the window.
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Burn the file cabinet.
(d) Creep out the door.
4. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His leg.
(b) His face.
(c) His head.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
4. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
5. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)