|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(b) Filing court orders without permission.
(c) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(d) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A convict.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A policeman.
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A German concentration camp.
(b) A Turkish prison.
(c) A Russian prison camp.
(d) The Vatican.
4. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He should be fired.
(b) He should be promoted.
(c) He should be investigated by higher-ups.
(d) He should see a psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
3. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)