|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Cry to him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Bite him.
(d) Eat him.
2. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Head Commissioner.
4. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(a) Corrupt officers.
5. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The release.
(b) The dismissal.
(c) The typing.
(d) The recording.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
4. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)