|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Ten years and loss of rank.
(b) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(c) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
(d) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
2. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
(a) The Officer.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Maniac.
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Journalist.
(d) The Superintendent.
4. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Maniac's.
(b) The Superintendent's.
(c) The Coroner's.
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(b) Laughing at him.
(c) Firing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
3. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
4. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
5. In what city does the play take place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)