|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(b) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
(c) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(d) The court appearance records and death certificate.
2. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(b) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(c) Filing court orders without permission.
(d) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
3. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His moustache.
(b) His chair.
(c) His papers.
(d) His suitcase.
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The jail.
(d) Next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
2. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
3. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
5. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)