|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Head Commissioner.
(d) The Pope.
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The jail.
(c) Next door.
(d) The courthouse.
3. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Registrar.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) Yellow Blazer.
4. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An Irish accent.
(b) A Jewish accent.
(c) A stutter.
(d) A walk.
5. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(b) He's got a large scar.
(c) There's a draft.
(d) He's allergic to wool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
3. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
4. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
5. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)