|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(c) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
2. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(b) He's allergic to wool.
(c) There's a draft.
(d) He's got a large scar.
3. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Leave and go home.
(b) Recreate his entrance.
(c) Give him money for coffee.
(d) Go get him coffee.
4. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
(a) A disease.
(b) A raptus.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A fever.
5. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are great tragedians.
(b) They are comedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They don't know they're acting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
2. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
3. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)