|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A drink.
(c) A chair.
(d) A rope.
2. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(a) Corrupt officers.
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Death certificates.
(c) Birth certificates.
(d) Marriage licenses.
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His release papers.
(c) His criminal record.
(d) His prescriptions.
5. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bank.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
2. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
3. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
5. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)