|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(b) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(c) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(d) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
2. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To put him in jail.
(b) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(c) To hold a press conference.
(d) To fire Bertozzo.
3. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(b) Antonio A. Antonio.
(c) Roberto Lombarti.
(d) Antonio Romaldi.
4. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A bank.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A school.
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(b) Railway worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
4. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
5. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)