|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The third.
(b) The first.
(c) The second.
(d) The fourth.
2. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(b) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(c) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
4. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
(b) A gunshot wound.
(d) A stab wound.
5. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
2. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
3. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
4. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
5. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)