Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Big Man.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
2. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Officer.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
(a) The Johnny Carson Show.
(b) A sit-com.
(c) An old vaudeville routine.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(b) Railway worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
2. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
4. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
5. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)