|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The fourth.
(b) The first.
(c) The second.
(d) The third.
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) Next door.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The jail.
3. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
(a) A lie detector.
(b) An alibi.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A tape recorder.
4. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(c) A waver.
(d) The death penalty.
5. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
3. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
4. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)