|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
(a) His mother's.
(b) The anarchist's.
(c) His own.
(d) The government's.
2. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
(a) In two days.
(b) Next week.
(c) This evening.
(d) In three days.
3. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
(a) A piece of chewing gum.
(b) A bomb.
(c) An affidavit.
(d) A gun.
4. What does the Maniac wear in disguise when meeting the reporter?
(a) An eye patch.
(b) A fake nose.
(c) A bunny hat.
(d) A mask.
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) Next door.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
3. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
4. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
5. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)