|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Model ships.
(b) Toy trains.
(c) Teddy bears.
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Escape to Taiwan.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Kill the judge.
(d) Run for cover.
3. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) A siren.
(d) Someone at the door.
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(b) Laughing at him.
(d) Firing him.
5. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His release papers.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) His prescriptions.
(d) The Anarchist Report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
4. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
5. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)