|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
(a) Always smile.
(b) Never say yes.
(c) Never contradict.
(d) Never apologize.
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The jail.
(c) Next door.
(d) The fourth floor.
3. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His chair.
(b) His papers.
(c) His suitcase.
(d) His moustache.
4. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) He made it up.
(b) In his papers.
(c) In his office.
(d) From the Pope.
5. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A stutter.
(b) A walk.
(c) An Irish accent.
(d) A Jewish accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
2. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
5. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)