|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From the dancer's wife.
(b) From a witness.
(c) They made it up.
(d) From the dancer.
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
(a) Never apologize.
(b) Always smile.
(c) Never say yes.
(d) Never contradict.
3. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A circus.
(b) A trial.
(c) A raptus.
(d) A murder.
5. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A wig and glasses.
(b) A hat and coat.
(c) A cane and shawl.
(d) A ladies' dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
2. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
3. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
4. What does the Maniac wear in disguise when meeting the reporter?
5. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)