|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
2. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Burn the file cabinet.
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Creep out the door.
3. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Come and take me now!"
(b) "Everybody free!"
(c) "You're all off to jail!"
(d) "Free me!"
4. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(d) Shuffles papers.
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) A German concentration camp.
(c) A Russian prison camp.
(d) A Turkish prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
4. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)