|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
(a) The anarchist's.
(b) The government's.
(c) His own.
(d) His mother's.
2. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
(a) The Killer.
(b) Iron Fists.
(d) Window Straddler.
3. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Toy trains.
(b) Teddy bears.
(d) Model ships.
4. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) A siren.
(b) Someone at the door.
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Roberto Lombarti.
(b) Antonio A. Antonio.
(c) Antonio Romaldi.
(d) Ignatius Guisseppe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
2. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
3. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
5. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)