|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
(a) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
2. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
(a) An accident.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A murder.
(d) A suicide.
4. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
(a) Two minutes before 12.
(b) Three minutes after 12.
(d) Two minutes after 12.
5. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(c) Blows a razzberry.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
4. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
5. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)