|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marriage licenses.
(b) Death certificates.
(d) Birth certificates.
2. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips on the phone cord.
(b) He falls out the window.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He gets punched.
3. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) Outside the room.
(b) In court.
(c) In the room.
(d) Outside the window.
4. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Maniac.
5. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A fake nose.
(b) A glass eye.
(c) A tremor.
(d) A brain aneurism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
3. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
4. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)