|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Maniac.
2. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(a) "On good terms."
(b) "Lying to be alibis."
(c) "Not on good terms."
5. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
(a) Window Straddler.
(b) The Killer.
(c) Iron Fists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
3. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
4. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
5. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)