|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Everybody free!"
(b) "You're all off to jail!"
(c) "Come and take me now!"
(d) "Free me!"
3. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
(b) A stab wound.
(d) A gunshot wound.
4. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Jump out the window.
(b) Escape to Taiwan.
(c) Run for cover.
(d) Kill the judge.
5. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
3. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
5. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)