|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's assistant.
(b) Bertozzo's wife.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A judge.
2. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(a) Eight p.m.
(b) Three a.m.
(c) Four a.m.
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) Next door.
(b) The jail.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The fourth floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
3. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
4. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)