|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) They made it up.
(b) From the dancer's wife.
(c) From the dancer.
(d) From a witness.
3. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Constable.
4. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(b) Find the Anarchist.
(c) Impersonate the judge.
(d) Free the prisoners.
5. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
(a) Three minutes after 12.
(b) Two minutes before 12.
(c) Two minutes after 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
3. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
5. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)