|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips on the phone cord.
(b) He trips and falls.
(c) He falls out the window.
(d) He gets punched.
2. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
(a) The anarchist's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His own.
(d) The government's.
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Creep out the door.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Burn the file cabinet.
(d) Call his mother.
4. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Constable.
(d) Sports Jacket.
5. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(a) Shuffles papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
2. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
3. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
4. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)