|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) His prescriptions.
(d) His release papers.
2. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A ladies' dress.
(b) A cane and shawl.
(c) A wig and glasses.
(d) A hat and coat.
3. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From the dancer.
(b) They made it up.
(c) From a witness.
(d) From the dancer's wife.
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Firing him.
(d) Laughing at him.
5. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(a) "Lying to be alibis."
(b) "On good terms."
(c) "Not on good terms."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
2. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
5. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)