|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A zoo.
2. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(c) Firing him.
(d) Laughing at him.
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
(a) Always smile.
(b) Never apologize.
(c) Never say yes.
(d) Never contradict.
4. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) In his papers.
(b) From the Pope.
(c) He made it up.
(d) In his office.
5. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
2. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
3. What does the Maniac wear in disguise when meeting the reporter?
4. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
5. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)