|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Turkish prison.
(b) A Russian prison camp.
(c) A German concentration camp.
(d) The Vatican.
2. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
(a) A judge.
(b) A blind man.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) A reporter.
3. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Registrar.
(d) Yellow Blazer.
4. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
(a) His hair.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His grip.
(d) His skin.
5. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(c) The death penalty.
(d) A waver.
Short Answer Questions
1. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
2. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
3. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
5. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)