|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
(b) Three minutes before 12.
(c) One a.m.
(d) Three minutes past 12.
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
(a) A mistake.
(b) An accident.
(c) A murder.
(d) A suicide.
3. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
(a) Buries it.
(b) Drops it.
(c) Throws it out the window.
(d) Swallows it.
4. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(b) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
5. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
(b) Window Straddler.
(c) Iron Fists.
(d) The Killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
2. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
3. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
4. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
5. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)