|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His skin.
(c) His hair.
(d) His grip.
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Free the prisoners.
(b) Find the Anarchist.
(c) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(d) Impersonate the judge.
3. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
(a) His own.
(b) The government's.
(c) The anarchist's.
(d) His mother's.
4. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A trial.
(b) A raptus.
(c) A murder.
(d) A circus.
5. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Shoves him out.
(b) Kisses him.
(d) Arrests him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
2. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
3. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
4. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
5. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)