|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Toy trains.
(b) Model ships.
(c) Teddy bears.
2. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Registrar.
(b) Yellow Blazer.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
(b) Three minutes past 12.
(c) One a.m.
(d) Three minutes before 12.
4. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
(a) Window Straddler.
(c) The Killer.
(d) Iron Fists.
5. What does the Maniac tell the officer he has slipped upon?
(a) A marble.
(b) A thumb-tack.
(c) A bullet.
(d) His glass eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
4. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
5. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)