|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remarks to the reporter, "Oh, we often call for stretchers, just in case, because you never know . . . and sometimes we hit it at just the right minute, as you see?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Constable.
2. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Laughing at him.
(c) Firing him.
3. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(b) The anarchist wept.
(c) The anarchist was proven guilty.
(d) The anarchist overcame his depression.
4. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(a) Shuffles papers.
5. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Jump out the window.
(b) Creep out the door.
(c) Call his mother.
(d) Burn the file cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
4. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)