|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Constable.
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Kill the judge.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Escape to Taiwan.
(d) Run for cover.
3. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
(a) Two minutes before 12.
(c) Three minutes after 12.
(d) Two minutes after 12.
4. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "You're all off to jail!"
(b) "Come and take me now!"
(c) "Everybody free!"
(d) "Free me!"
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio Romaldi.
(b) Roberto Lombarti.
(c) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(d) Antonio A. Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
3. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
4. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)