One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Sports Shirt.
(d) Dr. Antonio.
2. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) In court.
(b) In the room.
(c) Outside the room.
(d) Outside the window.
3. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Shoves him out.
4. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A tremor.
(b) A glass eye.
(c) A brain aneurism.
(d) A fake nose.
5. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Drops it.
(d) Swallows it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
2. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
3. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
4. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
5. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)