Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1
1. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
2. In whose office does the play open?
(b) The Coroner's.
(c) The Maniac's.
(d) The Superintendent's.
3. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The third.
(b) The second.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The Fifth.
4. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a policeman.
(b) Bombing a bank.
(c) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(d) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
5. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
6. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
7. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(d) Play roles.
8. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are comedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They are great tragedians.
9. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
This section contains 4,316 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)