Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1
1. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
2. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Maniac's.
(c) The Coroner's.
(d) The Superintendent's.
3. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The second.
(b) The Fifth.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The third.
4. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Bombing a bank.
(b) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(c) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(d) Impersonating a policeman.
5. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
6. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
7. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(c) Play roles.
8. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are great tragedians.
(b) They are comedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They don't know they're acting.
9. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
This section contains 4,316 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)