|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Ellie cry in Chapter 29?
(a) Her mother leaves home.
(b) Marcus tells her he doesn't want to be friends.
(c) Kurt Cobain's attempted suicide.
(d) Her teacher yells at her.
2. Where does Marcus refuse to go in Chapter 31?
(a) To his house.
(b) To Will's.
(c) To see his father.
(d) To school.
3. What does Fiona tell Will in Chapter 17?
(a) About Marcus' childhood.
(b) To stay away from his son.
(c) About her depression.
(d) To be Marcus' father figure.
4. Why does Will feel guilty in Chapter 30?
(a) Because he forgot an important event.
(b) Because he insulted Fiona.
(c) Because he did not help Marcus with his mother.
(d) Because he cheated on Rachel.
5. What does Fiona conclude of Will when they go out for a drink in Chapter 18?
(a) He is self-centered.
(b) He is dangerous.
(c) He is charitable.
(d) He is a mystery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will feel he cannot help Fiona?
2. What does Will promise he will do for Marcus in Chapter 26?
3. How does Marcus scare Ellie off in Chapter 25?
4. What does Fiona tell Marcus about his father in Chapter 31?
5. Why is Ellie called to the headmistress' office in Chapter 21?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)