Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a marked difference between in Chapter 22?
(a) Marcus' reaction to Fiona's and Will's gifts.
(b) The atmosphere at the dinner before and after presents are opened.
(c) The gifts that Marcus' mother and father give him.
(d) Fiona's love of Christmas and Will's.
2. How does Marcus scare Ellie off in Chapter 25?
(a) By asking her to dance.
(b) By crying.
(c) By trying to kiss her.
(d) By laughing too much at her jokes.
3. What does Fiona tell Will in Chapter 17?
(a) To be Marcus' father figure.
(b) About her depression.
(c) To stay away from his son.
(d) About Marcus' childhood.
4. Where does Will find Marcus at the beginning of Chapter 27?
(a) At Marcus' house.
(b) At Will's house.
(c) At the bus stop.
(d) At the park.
5. Who does Ellie say is on the front of her sweatshirt when Marcus asks about it?
(a) Kent Coburn.
(b) Kirk O'Bane.
(c) Karl Kobain.
(d) Kev O'Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will give Marcus for Christmas?
2. What does Will not know about life?
3. What does Ellie think of her mother's behavior in Chapter 25?
4. Why does Marcus walk out of school in Chapter 19?
5. Why is Will unhappy in Chapter 18?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)