|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcus react when he sees Ellie at Suzie's New Year's Eve party?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is angered.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is scared.
2. Who does Will see when he is driving around in Chapter 20?
3. What does Rachel suggest she do in Chapter 30?
(a) Spend some time on herself.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Talk to Fiona.
(d) Move in with Will.
4. Where does Marcus refuse to go in Chapter 31?
(a) To school.
(b) To his house.
(c) To Will's.
(d) To see his father.
5. What does Fiona file a complaint about at Marcus' school in Chapter 19?
(a) Marcus' falling grades.
(b) The stolen sneakers.
(c) The cafeteria lunches.
(d) The lack of supervision during recess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiona conclude of Will when they go out for a drink in Chapter 18?
2. Where do Will and Fiona go to eat in Chapter 32?
3. What does Marcus tell Ellie in Chapter 21?
4. What makes Ellie and Zoe laugh in Chapter 21?
5. How does Will disappoint Marcus in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will tell Marcus in Chapter 20 when Marcus tells Will about his run-in with Ellie?
2. How do Ellie and Zoe react in Chapter 21 when Marcus tells them that he knows Ellie was lying to him before?
3. Who is Ellie? What do Ellie and Marcus talk about in Chapter 19?
4. Who is Rachel?
5. Who argues in Chapter 23?
6. How does Marcus defend his visits to Will's house in Chapter 17?
7. What shocks Marcus' classmates in Chapter 21?
8. What lie does Will tell Rachel?
9. What do Will and Fiona discuss in Chapter 32?
10. Why does Fiona suggest that Marcus visit his father? What makes Marcus agree to go?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)