|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Suzie yell at Will in Chapter 23?
(a) For lying about Ned.
(b) For dumping her.
(c) For being irresponsible with Marcus.
(d) For not getting a job.
2. During Will's and Fiona's meal in Chapter 32, what does Will realize is the only thing Fiona needs?
(a) A bit of peace and quiet.
(b) A man in her life.
(c) A new job.
(d) Someone to talk to.
3. Besides Fiona, who does Will expect to meet in Chapter 32?
4. What happens between Will and Rachel that he doesn't expect in Chapter 30?
(a) They decide to move in together.
(b) They become engaged.
(c) They break-up.
(d) They end up in bed together.
5. Who is Ali?
(a) Will's nephew.
(b) Marcus' neighbor.
(c) Marcus' bully.
(d) Rachel's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus argue with his mother about in Chapter 17?
2. How does Marcus react when he sees Ellie at Suzie's New Year's Eve party?
3. Why is Will unhappy in Chapter 18?
4. What does Will realize is the only interesting thing about him?
5. Why is Marcus forced to tell his mother about his visits to Will's in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marcus try to keep Ellie from reading the papers in Chapter 31?
2. What deal do Marcus and Will make in Chapter 26?
3. Why does Will feel hesitant about helping Fiona in Chapter 30?
4. Describe the Christmas dinner in Chapter 22.
5. What shocks Marcus' classmates in Chapter 21?
6. How does Marcus defend his visits to Will's house in Chapter 17?
7. What lie does Will tell Rachel?
8. Why does Marcus run out of the house in Chapter 26?
9. What disappoints Marcus in Chapter 29?
10. What do Ellie and Marcus talk about at the party in Chapter 25?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)