|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marcus forced to tell his mother about his visits to Will's in Chapter 17?
(a) He breaks curfew.
(b) He comes home without shoes.
(c) He forgets his schoolbag at Will's.
(d) Will has to drive Marcus home when he becomes sick.
2. Who does Will become interested in in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Will see when he is driving around in Chapter 20?
4. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
(a) Marcus and Fiona.
(b) Roger and Will.
(c) Will and Marcus.
(d) Will and Fiona.
5. What do Will, Suzie and Marcus wait for in Chapter 10?
(a) A table at the restaurant.
(b) A taxi.
(c) News of how Fiona is doing.
(d) Fiona to shower and dress so they can go out.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Will's and Fiona's meal in Chapter 32, what does Will realize is the only thing Fiona needs?
2. What does Marcus tell Will about when he gets to his apartment in Chapter 20?
3. What does Will prefer not to do when it comes to women?
4. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
5. Why does Marcus partly blame his mother for the trouble he faces at school?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)