|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Clive?
(a) Marcus' friend.
(b) Fiona's new boyfriend.
(c) Will's brother.
(d) Marcus' father.
2. What does SPAT stand for?
(a) Single Parents, Always Tired.
(b) Single Parents, Alone Together.
(c) Science Psycology, Abstract Thinking
(d) Sandwiches, Pizza And Tacos.
3. Why does Marcus come to this conclusion about his family in Chapter 11?
(a) He and his mother are drifting apart.
(b) Because the needs of each member often fall to the wayside.
(c) So he would not be alone if his mother died.
(d) Because he and his mother have never been closer.
4. What does Will's date tell him on their first date?
(a) That she is forty-five.
(b) That she has children.
(c) That she is dying.
(d) That she is in school.
5. Why is Will driving around in Chapter 20?
(a) To listen to Nirvana at a loud volume.
(b) To run errands.
(c) To pick-up women.
(d) To try and find a gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marcus forced to tell his mother about his visits to Will's in Chapter 17?
2. What creates tension between Fiona and Lindsey in Chapter 23?
3. What does Will decide when he visits an old friend in Chapter 2?
4. What does Will realize at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What does Fiona file a complaint about at Marcus' school in Chapter 19?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)