|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a marked difference between in Chapter 22?
(a) Marcus' reaction to Fiona's and Will's gifts.
(b) Fiona's love of Christmas and Will's.
(c) The atmosphere at the dinner before and after presents are opened.
(d) The gifts that Marcus' mother and father give him.
2. Who does Will drive to the police station?
(a) Ellie's mother.
(b) Rachel and Ali.
(c) Fiona and Ellie's mother.
(d) Fiona and Rachel.
3. What does Will make up a story about in Chapter 8?
(a) His dying father.
(b) His career.
(c) His favorite music.
(d) His ex-wife looking after Ned for the day.
4. What does Will do when Fiona calls him again in Chapter 14?
(a) He calls her back the following day.
(b) He ignores the message.
(c) He tells her he is busy.
(d) He arranges a date.
5. Why does the English teacher sometimes call Marcus crazy?
(a) Because he laughs and cries at random moments.
(b) Because he sings out loud to himself at inappropriate times.
(c) Because he likes to eat glue.
(d) Because his creative writing is filled with death and murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of film do Marcus and his mother begin to watch in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Marcus become angry at Ellie in Chapter 29?
3. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
4. Why do the students ask Marcus not to hang out with them in Chapter 5?
5. Who does Will see when he is driving around in Chapter 20?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)