|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will meet Fiona in Chapter 32?
(a) At Marcus' school.
(b) At the park.
(c) In a bar.
(d) At Fiona's house.
2. What kind of film do Marcus and his mother begin to watch in Chapter 11?
(a) A comedy.
(b) An action-adventure.
(c) A family drama.
(d) A mystery.
3. What makes Ellie and Zoe laugh in Chapter 21?
(a) When Marcus trips and then cries.
(b) When Marcus talks about Kurt Cobain.
(c) When Marcus insults Ellie.
(d) When Marcus tells Ellie she has nice eyes.
4. What do the bullies do to Marcus in Chapter 7?
(a) Try to throw him in a newly-dug grave.
(b) Try to make it look like he stole candy.
(c) Try to give him a weggie.
(d) Try to trash his house.
5. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) John Grisham.
(b) David Sedaris.
(c) Douglas Coupland.
(d) Nick Hornby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus believe he has done at the end of Chapter 8?
2. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Will become interested in in Chapter 6?
4. Where do Will and Fiona go to eat in Chapter 32?
5. What does Fiona file a complaint about at Marcus' school in Chapter 19?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)