|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus accuse Will of in Chapter 14?
(a) Stealing his CD player.
(b) Resting on his laurels.
(c) Breaking his mother's heart.
(d) Lying about Ned.
2. What does SPAT stand for?
(a) Single Parents, Always Tired.
(b) Science Psycology, Abstract Thinking
(c) Single Parents, Alone Together.
(d) Sandwiches, Pizza And Tacos.
3. Why does Marcus wait outside the news agent's in Chapter 27?
(a) He is scared of the clerk.
(b) The clerk does not want too many people in the store.
(c) He has no money to spend.
(d) He is meeting someone there.
4. What does Will do when he sees the older kids going after Marcus in Chapter 16?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He chases them away.
(d) He pretends not to see.
5. What does Marcus not have a solution for in Chapter 5?
(a) How to make his mother feel better.
(b) How to become cool.
(c) How to get better grades.
(d) How to lose weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marcus take Will and Suzie at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
3. What does Marcus promise to do for Will in Chapter 26?
4. What does Will realize is the only interesting thing about him?
5. What happens between Will and Rachel that he doesn't expect in Chapter 30?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)