|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona conclude of Will when they go out for a drink in Chapter 18?
(a) He is a mystery.
(b) He is self-centered.
(c) He is charitable.
(d) He is dangerous.
2. Where does Ellie and Zoe take Marcus in Chapter 21?
(a) To a club.
(b) To a diner.
(c) To the ninth year classroom.
(d) To a secret spot where they smoke.
3. Why does Will almost wish he weren't a man in Chapter 6?
(a) He thinks women are amazing parents.
(b) Women don't have to do the wooing in romantic relationships.
(c) His gender is far too competitive.
(d) He hears horror stories about men who have lied, cheated and abandoned their families.
4. Instead of being able to cheer his mother up in Chapter 1, what is Marcus only able to do?
(a) Distract her.
(b) Make her cry.
(c) Frustrate her.
(d) Make her angry.
5. What does a group of older kids throw at Marcus in Chapter 16?
(a) Hard candies.
(d) Their shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Christmas dinner a disaster?
2. How does Marcus try to avoid bullies in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
4. What do Suzie and Marcus discover when they walk inside Marcus' home in Chapter 9?
5. What does Will realize at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)