|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will suggest when Marcus tells him about his troubles at school?
(a) He suggests telling the principal.
(b) He suggests writing a letter to the administration.
(c) He suggests changing his appearance.
(d) He suggests ignoring his bullies.
2. Why does Marcus partly blame his mother for the trouble he faces at school?
(a) She always tells off his bullies.
(b) She makes him wear her hand-me-downs.
(c) She doesn't let him listen to music or play video games that the other children like.
(d) She cuts his hair strangely.
3. What does Marcus not have a solution for in Chapter 5?
(a) How to make his mother feel better.
(b) How to lose weight.
(c) How to get better grades.
(d) How to become cool.
4. What does Suzie pick up Will for in Chapter 8?
(a) The SPAT picnic.
(b) A date.
(c) Babysitting Marcus.
(d) Neighborhood watch.
5. What does Marcus do at Will's apartment in Chapter 15?
(a) He watches TV and explores Will's flat.
(b) He moves the furniture.
(c) He throws a tennis ball against a wall.
(d) He cleans the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will get by if he doesn't work?
2. What does Marcus accuse Will of in Chapter 14?
3. Why is Marcus having trouble at school in Chapter 3?
4. What does Will decide when he visits an old friend in Chapter 2?
5. What surprises Will when he tries to break it off with the woman in Chapter 4?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)