|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marcus want Will to take him and Fiona in Chapter 13?
(a) Planet Hollywood.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) The Olive Garden.
2. How does Will get by if he doesn't work?
(a) He sponges off his older sister.
(b) He still lives with his parents.
(c) He lives off alimony checks from his successful ex-wife.
(d) He uses the royalty checks from a song his father wrote.
3. What does Marcus accuse Will of in Chapter 14?
(a) Breaking his mother's heart.
(b) Resting on his laurels.
(c) Lying about Ned.
(d) Stealing his CD player.
4. What does Marcus begin to imagine during lunch in Chapter 13?
(a) What it would be like if Will and Fiona wed.
(b) What it would be like to be Will's biological son.
(c) What it would be like if he weren't there.
(d) What it would be like to live with his father.
5. What do Suzie and Marcus discover when they walk inside Marcus' home in Chapter 9?
(a) Fiona is drunk.
(b) Fiona is entertaining a gentleman.
(c) Fiona is sleeping.
(d) Fiona has overdosed on pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Will become interested in in Chapter 6?
2. Where should Fiona have been instead of at home in Chapter 7?
3. What does Will do when he sees the older kids going after Marcus in Chapter 16?
4. What happens to the item(s) that Will buys for Marcus in Chapter 16?
5. What has Marcus hit a duck with at the SPAT picnic?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)