|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) Nick Hornby.
(b) John Grisham.
(c) David Sedaris.
(d) Douglas Coupland.
2. What surprises Will when he tries to break it off with the woman in Chapter 4?
(a) She ends the relationship first.
(b) She weeps uncontrollably.
(c) She pretends not to hear him.
(d) She giggles.
3. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
(a) Will and Marcus.
(b) Will and Fiona.
(c) Marcus and Fiona.
(d) Roger and Will.
4. What does Marcus accuse Will of in Chapter 14?
(a) Lying about Ned.
(b) Stealing his CD player.
(c) Resting on his laurels.
(d) Breaking his mother's heart.
5. What does Will find unappetizing in Chapter 14?
(a) Fiona's vegetarian meal.
(b) Fiona's fish platter.
(c) Fiona's spinach omelet.
(d) Fiona's apple dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do when he sees the older kids going after Marcus in Chapter 16?
2. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
3. What does Fiona insist on at the end of Chapter 11?
4. Where does Will accompany Suzie and Marcus in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Will never get any job offers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)