|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus find at his house in Chapter 11?
(a) A gift for him from his father.
(b) A letter from Will.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) His mother's suicide note.
2. What does Will make up a story about in Chapter 8?
(a) His dying father.
(b) His ex-wife looking after Ned for the day.
(c) His career.
(d) His favorite music.
3. What does Fiona insist on at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) Finishing the film.
(c) Praying as a family.
(d) Having a drink.
4. What does Will suggest of Marcus' intent with the duck in Chapter 9?
(a) He must have been trying to catch it.
(b) He must have been trying to kill the duck.
(c) He must have been trying to shoo it away.
(d) He must not have seen it.
5. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) David Sedaris.
(b) John Grisham.
(c) Douglas Coupland.
(d) Nick Hornby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Marcus hit a duck with at the SPAT picnic?
2. What does Will prefer not to do when it comes to women?
3. Where should Fiona have been instead of at home in Chapter 7?
4. Where do Marcus and Fiona live?
5. Why is Marcus having trouble at school in Chapter 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)