|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will never get any job offers?
(a) He has bad work references.
(b) He has no job history.
(c) He is always late for interviews.
(d) He only applies for jobs he is unqualified for.
2. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
(a) Will and Fiona.
(b) Roger and Will.
(c) Marcus and Fiona.
(d) Will and Marcus.
3. Who does Marcus interrupt at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Will and Suzie.
(b) Fiona and her boyfriend.
(c) Will and Fiona.
(d) Nick and Suzie.
4. Where do Marcus and Fiona live?
5. How does Marcus try to avoid bullies in Chapter 3?
(a) He skips classes.
(b) He helps the teachers clean after school.
(c) He arrives early and remains inside at recess.
(d) He joins a club that gathers before and after school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will tell himself is nice about his life in Chapter 12?
2. How does Will get by if he doesn't work?
3. What does Will have trouble doing in Chapter 6?
4. What does Marcus wonder in regard to his mother in Chapter 11?
5. What is Will bored of in Chapter 12?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)