|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SPAT stand for?
(a) Single Parents, Always Tired.
(b) Science Psycology, Abstract Thinking
(c) Single Parents, Alone Together.
(d) Sandwiches, Pizza And Tacos.
2. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) Douglas Coupland.
(b) Nick Hornby.
(c) John Grisham.
(d) David Sedaris.
3. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) Outside his house.
(c) The local news agent's store.
(d) At Church.
4. What is Will's last name?
5. Why aren't the bullies successful in getting Marcus in trouble in Chapter 7?
(a) A passerbyer stops them.
(b) The man at the counter knows Marcus.
(c) Marcus is a fast runner.
(d) Marcus throws dirt in their faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the students ask Marcus not to hang out with them in Chapter 5?
2. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
3. What does Will realize at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does Marcus believe he has done at the end of Chapter 8?
5. Will believes that he has convinced the woman he is interested in ____________________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)