|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcus come to this conclusion about his family in Chapter 11?
(a) Because the needs of each member often fall to the wayside.
(b) Because he and his mother have never been closer.
(c) He and his mother are drifting apart.
(d) So he would not be alone if his mother died.
2. Where has Fiona arranged for Marcus to go on Saturday in Chapter 7?
(a) A pottery class.
(b) On a picnic with Suzie.
(c) To Will's house.
(d) To the shop to run errands.
3. Will believes that he has convinced the woman he is interested in ____________________.
(a) That he is a single parent.
(b) That he is a gourmet cook.
(c) That he is childless.
(d) That he is rich.
4. How does Marcus try to avoid bullies in Chapter 3?
(a) He joins a club that gathers before and after school.
(b) He helps the teachers clean after school.
(c) He skips classes.
(d) He arrives early and remains inside at recess.
5. Who does Will date in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will decide when he visits an old friend in Chapter 2?
2. Why do the students ask Marcus not to hang out with them in Chapter 5?
3. What lie does Will tell the park keeper in Chapter 9?
4. What is Will's last name?
5. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)