|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) The local news agent's store.
(c) Outside his house.
(d) At Church.
2. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) David Sedaris.
(b) Nick Hornby.
(c) John Grisham.
(d) Douglas Coupland.
3. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
(a) So that she can have a gentleman caller over.
(b) So that she might have some time to herself.
(c) So that she can sleep soundly.
(d) So that Marcus can make friends.
4. What is Fiona doing when Marcus returns home in Chapter 7?
(a) Sleeping in her coat.
(b) Crying violently.
(c) Watching cartoons.
(d) Eating cookie dough and staring at the wall.
5. What does SPAT stand for?
(a) Science Psycology, Abstract Thinking
(b) Single Parents, Always Tired.
(c) Sandwiches, Pizza And Tacos.
(d) Single Parents, Alone Together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's last name?
2. What does Will dislike?
3. What does Suzie pick up Will for in Chapter 8?
4. Why aren't the bullies successful in getting Marcus in trouble in Chapter 7?
5. Who does Will date in Chapter 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)