|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
(a) So that she can have a gentleman caller over.
(b) So that Marcus can make friends.
(c) So that she might have some time to herself.
(d) So that she can sleep soundly.
2. What do the bullies do to Marcus in Chapter 7?
(a) Try to give him a weggie.
(b) Try to throw him in a newly-dug grave.
(c) Try to make it look like he stole candy.
(d) Try to trash his house.
3. How long does Will date this woman in Chapter 4?
(a) Three months.
(b) One week.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) One month.
4. Where does Will meet the woman he dates in Chapter 4?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) In a diner.
(d) At a basketball match.
5. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) David Sedaris.
(b) Nick Hornby.
(c) Douglas Coupland.
(d) John Grisham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will get by if he doesn't work?
2. Will believes that he has convinced the woman he is interested in ____________________.
3. What does Will make up a story about in Chapter 8?
4. Who is Roger?
5. Where has Fiona arranged for Marcus to go on Saturday in Chapter 7?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)