|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will believes that he has convinced the woman he is interested in ____________________.
(a) That he is a gourmet cook.
(b) That he is a single parent.
(c) That he is rich.
(d) That he is childless.
2. What is Will's last name?
3. What does Will have trouble doing in Chapter 6?
(a) Falling asleep.
(b) Making small talk with mothers.
(c) Keeping track of the details of Ned's life.
(d) Taking care of Ned.
4. Instead of being able to cheer his mother up in Chapter 1, what is Marcus only able to do?
(a) Make her cry.
(b) Distract her.
(c) Frustrate her.
(d) Make her angry.
5. Why is dinner stressful in Chapter 1?
(a) Marcus is sick.
(b) Fiona has just been dumped.
(c) Marcus failed a class.
(d) Fiona has just lost her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
2. Why is Marcus having trouble at school in Chapter 3?
3. Who is Roger?
4. Why aren't the bullies successful in getting Marcus in trouble in Chapter 7?
5. Who does Suzie introduce Will to in Chapter 8?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)