|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should Fiona have been instead of at home in Chapter 7?
(a) Picking Marcus up at school.
(b) At work.
(c) Enjoying the outdoors.
(d) Running errands.
2. Who does Marcus interrupt at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nick and Suzie.
(b) Will and Fiona.
(c) Fiona and her boyfriend.
(d) Will and Suzie.
3. Who does Marcus try to hang out with at school in Chapter 5?
(a) Boys from the computer club.
(b) A girl in his French class.
(c) The football team.
(d) The `cool kids`.
4. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
(a) So that Marcus can make friends.
(b) So that she can sleep soundly.
(c) So that she might have some time to herself.
(d) So that she can have a gentleman caller over.
5. Why is dinner stressful in Chapter 1?
(a) Marcus is sick.
(b) Marcus failed a class.
(c) Fiona has just been dumped.
(d) Fiona has just lost her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus not have a solution for in Chapter 5?
2. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
3. What does Will prefer not to do when it comes to women?
4. What does Marcus find at his house in Chapter 11?
5. What does Will decide when he visits an old friend in Chapter 2?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)