|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus begin to imagine during lunch in Chapter 13?
(a) What it would be like if he weren't there.
(b) What it would be like to live with his father.
(c) What it would be like if Will and Fiona wed.
(d) What it would be like to be Will's biological son.
2. Why does Marcus come to this conclusion about his family in Chapter 11?
(a) So he would not be alone if his mother died.
(b) Because he and his mother have never been closer.
(c) Because the needs of each member often fall to the wayside.
(d) He and his mother are drifting apart.
3. What does Will find himself looking forward to in Chapter 16?
(a) Marcus' visits.
(b) Marcus going off to college.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Marcus' fish and chips.
4. What does Marcus manage to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Make Will feel guilty.
(b) Convince Will to date Marcus' mother.
(c) Get into Will's apartment.
(d) Recite all the monarchs in British history.
5. Who is Ned?
(a) Will's nephew.
(b) Will's made-up son.
(c) Will's son.
(d) Will's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus find at his house in Chapter 11?
2. Who does Will fall in love with?
3. Why is Marcus forced to tell his mother about his visits to Will's in Chapter 17?
4. Who is Lindsey?
5. How old is Ned?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)