|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona file a complaint about at Marcus' school in Chapter 19?
(a) Marcus' falling grades.
(b) The stolen sneakers.
(c) The cafeteria lunches.
(d) The lack of supervision during recess.
2. What does Fiona ask Will to do in Chapter 18 when she calls him?
(a) Adopt Marcus.
(b) Check up on Marcus occasionally.
(c) To see Marcus again.
(d) Avoid Marcus.
3. Why does Marcus come to this conclusion about his family in Chapter 11?
(a) So he would not be alone if his mother died.
(b) Because he and his mother have never been closer.
(c) He and his mother are drifting apart.
(d) Because the needs of each member often fall to the wayside.
4. What does Marcus promise to do for Will in Chapter 26?
(a) Pretend to be his son.
(b) Cook for him.
(c) Clean his house.
(d) Keep Fiona away.
5. What creates tension between Fiona and Lindsey in Chapter 23?
(a) A twenty-year old feud.
(b) A fight between Fiona and Clive.
(c) Lindsey forgot a present for Fiona.
(d) Fiona taunts Lindsey's outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie confess to Marcus in Chapter 25?
2. Who does Will fall in love with?
3. Why does Will feel guilty in Chapter 30?
4. What does Will prefer not to do when it comes to women?
5. Who does Will become interested in in Chapter 6?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)