|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will unsuccessful at doing in Chapter 10?
(a) Consoling Marcus.
(b) Making Suzie laugh with his best gag.
(c) Catching some sleep.
(d) Making a gourmet dinner.
2. What is Will convinced of in Chapter 14?
(a) That Fiona is crazy.
(b) That Fiona is not his type.
(c) That Fiona is in love with him.
(d) That Fiona is his soulmate.
3. What does Will buy at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) A new television.
(b) A car seat.
(c) A backpack for Marcus.
(d) An expensive suit.
4. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) Nick Hornby.
(b) David Sedaris.
(c) Douglas Coupland.
(d) John Grisham.
5. What does Marcus manage to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Recite all the monarchs in British history.
(b) Make Will feel guilty.
(c) Get into Will's apartment.
(d) Convince Will to date Marcus' mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will prefer not to do when it comes to women?
2. What does Will do when Fiona calls him again in Chapter 14?
3. After many visits from Marcus, what does Will stop doing?
4. Instead of being able to cheer his mother up in Chapter 1, what is Marcus only able to do?
5. How does Marcus try to avoid bullies in Chapter 3?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)