|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
(a) So that Marcus can make friends.
(b) So that she might have some time to herself.
(c) So that she can sleep soundly.
(d) So that she can have a gentleman caller over.
2. What is Will grateful for at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) That he can go home and separate himself from the events of the day.
(b) His outlook on life.
(c) His health.
(d) His new friend.
3. Where does Marcus spend the night in Chapter 10?
(a) At Suzie's.
(b) At his house.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) At Will's.
4. Why is Marcus forced to tell his mother about his visits to Will's in Chapter 17?
(a) Will has to drive Marcus home when he becomes sick.
(b) He comes home without shoes.
(c) He breaks curfew.
(d) He forgets his schoolbag at Will's.
5. Where has Fiona arranged for Marcus to go on Saturday in Chapter 7?
(a) To Will's house.
(b) A pottery class.
(c) To the shop to run errands.
(d) On a picnic with Suzie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcus try to avoid bullies in Chapter 3?
2. What surprises Will when he tries to break it off with the woman in Chapter 4?
3. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
4. What does Will dislike?
5. What is Will bored of in Chapter 12?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)