|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcus come to this conclusion about his family in Chapter 11?
(a) Because the needs of each member often fall to the wayside.
(b) Because he and his mother have never been closer.
(c) So he would not be alone if his mother died.
(d) He and his mother are drifting apart.
2. What does Will find himself looking forward to in Chapter 16?
(a) His birthday.
(b) Marcus' visits.
(c) Marcus' fish and chips.
(d) Marcus going off to college.
3. What does Marcus decide of his family?
(a) It should be bigger.
(b) It is strong.
(c) It is dysfunctional.
(d) It is big.
4. What does Fiona tell Will in Chapter 17?
(a) About her depression.
(b) To stay away from his son.
(c) To be Marcus' father figure.
(d) About Marcus' childhood.
5. What is Will convinced of in Chapter 14?
(a) That Fiona is his soulmate.
(b) That Fiona is crazy.
(c) That Fiona is in love with him.
(d) That Fiona is not his type.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Will see when he is driving around in Chapter 20?
2. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
3. What does Marcus ask Will about in Chapter 20?
4. What does Will decide about Christmas in Chapter 18?
5. What surprises Will when he tries to break it off with the woman in Chapter 4?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)