|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will grateful for at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) That he can go home and separate himself from the events of the day.
(b) His health.
(c) His outlook on life.
(d) His new friend.
2. What does Will buy at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) A car seat.
(b) A new television.
(c) An expensive suit.
(d) A backpack for Marcus.
3. Where has Fiona arranged for Marcus to go on Saturday in Chapter 7?
(a) To Will's house.
(b) To the shop to run errands.
(c) On a picnic with Suzie.
(d) A pottery class.
4. Why does Marcus come to this conclusion about his family in Chapter 11?
(a) Because the needs of each member often fall to the wayside.
(b) So he would not be alone if his mother died.
(c) Because he and his mother have never been closer.
(d) He and his mother are drifting apart.
5. Where did Marcus live before his most recent move?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fiona doing when Marcus returns home in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Roger?
3. Who does Will date in Chapter 4?
4. What does Marcus argue with his mother about in Chapter 17?
5. Where does Will meet the woman he dates in Chapter 4?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)