1. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) John Grisham.
(b) Nick Hornby.
(c) Douglas Coupland.
(d) David Sedaris.
2. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
(a) Marcus and Fiona.
(b) Will and Marcus.
(c) Will and Fiona.
(d) Roger and Will.
3. Who is Roger?
(a) Will's father.
(b) Will's best friend.
(c) Fiona's most recent boyfriend.
(d) Fiona's brother.
4. Why is dinner stressful in Chapter 1?
(a) Fiona has just lost her job.
(b) Marcus is sick.
(c) Marcus failed a class.
(d) Fiona has just been dumped.
5. Where do Marcus and Fiona live?
6. Where did Marcus live before his most recent move?
7. Instead of being able to cheer his mother up in Chapter 1, what is Marcus only able to do?
(a) Frustrate her.
(b) Make her cry.
(c) Distract her.
(d) Make her angry.
8. What is Will's last name?
9. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
(a) A coolness test in a magazine.
(b) A driving test.
(c) A breathalyzer test.
(d) A home pregnancy test.
This section contains 4,975 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)