1. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) Douglas Coupland.
(b) Nick Hornby.
(c) John Grisham.
(d) David Sedaris.
2. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
(a) Will and Fiona.
(b) Will and Marcus.
(c) Roger and Will.
(d) Marcus and Fiona.
3. Who is Roger?
(a) Fiona's most recent boyfriend.
(b) Fiona's brother.
(c) Will's father.
(d) Will's best friend.
4. Why is dinner stressful in Chapter 1?
(a) Fiona has just been dumped.
(b) Marcus is sick.
(c) Fiona has just lost her job.
(d) Marcus failed a class.
5. Where do Marcus and Fiona live?
6. Where did Marcus live before his most recent move?
7. Instead of being able to cheer his mother up in Chapter 1, what is Marcus only able to do?
(a) Make her angry.
(b) Make her cry.
(c) Distract her.
(d) Frustrate her.
8. What is Will's last name?
9. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
(a) A home pregnancy test.
(b) A coolness test in a magazine.
(c) A breathalyzer test.
(d) A driving test.
This section contains 4,975 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)