* Marcus is worried about his mother, who is unhappy because she recently broke up with her boyfriend.
* Will is introduced as an image-conscious man single man in his thirties who is afraid of commitment.
* Marcus is bullied at school. He has thought of ways to avoid the bullies, such as going to school earlier than required.
* Marcus partly blames his mother and his teachers for the bullying he faces.
* Will dates a woman named Angie who is a single mother. While dating her, he realizes that he should always date single mothers.
* Marcus is worried when he notices his mother crying in the mornings.
* Marcus tries to hang out with some boys in the computer club, but they ask him not to.
* Will attends a SPAT meeting and lies by saying he has a son named Ned.
* Marcus grows increasingly worried because of his...
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)