Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, The Dragon of Pendor)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Ged decide he should do when he graduates?
a) Get married
b) Research names with Master Namer
c) Go home
d) Go back to Ogion
2. How many sons does the dragon have?
3. Where on the island does the dragon live?
a) St. Philips
c) Pebble beach
4. Who arrives to cast away Ged's spell
b) Archmage Nemmerle
c) Master Changer
d) Master Namer
5. What does Ogion say Ged has to do to hear?
a) Open his mind.
b) Take out his ear phones.
c) Be silent
This section contains 775 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)